RPGM Abandoned Kingdom of Lumeria [v1.2] [Leonelli]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
I've been following you since your ToT fangames, and those were really nice as well i must say, do you plan on continuing any of them?
Also, I think that you should add some tutorial for text skipping , if this is their first rpgmaker game and might want to skip the dialogue but don't know how, so maybe a tutorial would help with managing all the conversations
I don't think I'm going to continue fangames for now. I am pretty busy with new projects.

Thanks for the advice I'll definitely add it!
By the way just use shift to skype the texts.

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Also another thing, i think that the walking animation looks quite weird, with the character walking crotch first lol, but it's just my impression
And how about if we interact with te first girl at the Inn from the back we could get a prompt to be her chair? just little secret interactions that you have to find out by interacting with characters in the right direction
The animation yes is quite wrong, I was thinking of doing it anew these days.

Secret interactions depending on the direction.... that's a great suggestion thanks, I'll definitely add some... eheh (horny laugh)

• Haha
Reactions: Karl Speidel

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
I have it dosent its a exe fule which dosent work on androids
A guy on my discord uses JoiPlay and said it works on it, but you have to use the unpacked file

Vatxr4

Nov 29, 2019
Holy shit i have answered this multuple times IT DOES NOT FUCKING WORK ON JOIPLAY ITS A EXE FILE IT WONT OPEN ON ANDROID NO MATTER WHAT APP I USE
I dont know what is the probelm that you have.
But i just opend it in joiplay, and here how i did it.
1 extract the game
2 open joiplay
3 press the plus button
4 select the exe and then press add.
And that's it,it shuld work.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
One thing i noticed about the game, i think it's gonna put off some people because of the english, I know it isn't your first language, as we speak the same one, but maybe someone like me or even someone probably better than me and even mother tongue could help you polish the language and the dialogues, maybe add a bit of spice to it

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I've been following you since your ToT fangames, and those were really nice as well i must say, do you plan on continuing any of them?
Also, I think that you should add some tutorial for text skipping , if this is their first rpgmaker game and might want to skip the dialogue but don't know how, so maybe a tutorial would help with managing all the conversations
What tot fangames? Where can i find them?

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
My suggestion would be to add either grapple or quick time events when the enemy uses a lust attack instead of just getting a debuff and then boom dead in 1 hit divina also has another 1 shot attack which makes it broken,its also ridicoulous that you have to lose so many times just to advance,a way to gain gold,exp and items without fighting and losing to them should be an option.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING is not to make another ToT clone and like Gladia game to try to make it a unique game,a game of its own that can exist and be fun without constant conparisons to ToT,dont be afraid to experiment and change from ToT!

Last edited:

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
What tot fangames? Where can i find them?
You can find them on my discord.

My suggestion would be to add either grapple or quick time events when the enemy uses a lust attack instead of just getting a debuff and then boom dead in 1 hit divina also has another 1 shot attack which makes it broken,its also ridicoulous that you have to lose so many times just to advance,a way to gain gold,exp and items without fighting and losing to them should be an option.
I was thinking about adding quick time events, but for now I have other things to fix. I still have a lot of work to do, but I will try to get better and better.
A way to level up instead of continuing to lose is something I'm working on right now. In the next update I will add a new character to add some more mechanics.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING is not to make another ToT clone and like Gladia game to try to make it a unique game,a game of its own that can exist and be fun without constant conparisons to ToT,dont be afraid to experiment and change from ToT!
I thank you for pointing this out to me.
Although what you wrote may seem obvious, I actually hadn't realized it yet.

And now an idea has clicked in my mind eheh... :sneaky:

PS: If any of you have suggestions please share them without hesitation.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
One thing i noticed about the game, i think it's gonna put off some people because of the english, I know it isn't your first language, as we speak the same one, but maybe someone like me or even someone probably better than me and even mother tongue could help you polish the language and the dialogues, maybe add a bit of spice to it
If someone has the time to help me with the dialogue, that would be fine with me.
If someone wants to send me some kind of script, with the improved dialogues, I would be happy to fix them in game as well.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
If someone has the time to help me with the dialogue, that would be fine with me.
If someone wants to send me some kind of script, with the improved dialogues, I would be happy to fix them in game as well.
Are you kidding, your English is practically perfect, I even went and replayed the whole thing and looked closely at each line, and all I could find was barely very minor typos. Apart from that, there's no fixing that needs to be done here, you're doing a great job, man!

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
You can find them on my discord.

I was thinking about adding quick time events, but for now I have other things to fix. I still have a lot of work to do, but I will try to get better and better.
A way to level up instead of continuing to lose is something I'm working on right now. In the next update I will add a new character to add some more mechanics.

I thank you for pointing this out to me.
Although what you wrote may seem obvious, I actually hadn't realized it yet.

And now an idea has clicked in my mind eheh... :sneaky:

PS: If any of you have suggestions please share them without hesitation.
No qte please.

Reactions: Gmaer
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes