RPGM Abandoned Kingdom of Lumeria [v1.2] [Leonelli]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
If you want by pressing F1 there is the possibility to start the game in full screen. It's not too bad, sure the CG doesn't get into 4k, but it's a decent temporary solution.

made9

Jul 10, 2018
This problem gives it to some I don't know why. Here is the already unpacked game folder loaded on my personal mega. Could you please tell me if it changes anything?

Mega
It does change it. Windows Defender doesn't detect any Trojans or other Malware anymore.
Hmm, my guess would be, that the RAR-compressed files happened to randomly align into having the properties of an old Trojan.
Anyways, thanks for sharing. Love the game already!

Reactions: Leonelli

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
It does change it. Windows Defender doesn't detect any Trojans or other Malware anymore.
Hmm, my guess would be, that the RAR-compressed files happened to randomly align into having the properties of an old Trojan.
Anyways, thanks for sharing. Love the game already!
Thanks for telling me. Now I know I need to post the unpacked file next time.

Reactions: made9

Jardani1

Apr 18, 2021
This game looks good, I love your 3D modeling rendering, but I'll keep watching it until it gets more content before playing it. Too many femdom games are abandoned in ver0.1

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Question, is the last picture with Selene already in the game and I just am failing to get the scene so far, or is it part of the removed content? I'll admit I had love at first sight with feet. xP

Last edited:

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
I have posted the first playtest of v1.2 on my .

It's the first phase of the submission route to Selene. I decided to create a gradual path and not an immediate one... so that you can enjoy the corruption process better and so that I could add more scenes. (I wasn't satisfied with the work I did with Divina... probably in the future there will be a rework, but not soon.)

Now I will continue to work on Selene.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
All I did was look at the screenshot previews and this looks like its 20/10 already. I'm definitely trying this out, potential looks juicy :)

• Red Heart

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Alright I checked it out, this seems great! Being able to hide the textboxes/UI would be awesome, maybe it's already a feature but I didn't see it mentioned. Looking forward to where it goes!

• Red Heart

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Alright I checked it out, this seems great! Being able to hide the textboxes/UI would be awesome, maybe it's already a feature but I didn't see it mentioned. Looking forward to where it goes!
Thanks!
Unfortunately, texts cannot be hidden. You can extract CGs, though.

Reactions: Bacace124

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
I've been following you since your ToT fangames, and those were really nice as well i must say, do you plan on continuing any of them?
Also, I think that you should add some tutorial for text skipping , if this is their first rpgmaker game and might want to skip the dialogue but don't know how, so maybe a tutorial would help with managing all the conversations

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Also another thing, i think that the walking animation looks quite weird, with the character walking crotch first lol, but it's just my impression
And how about if we interact with te first girl at the Inn from the back we could get a prompt to be her chair? just little secret interactions that you have to find out by interacting with characters in the right direction

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes