RPGM Abandoned Kingdom of Lumeria [v1.2] [Leonelli]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
i only get the sleep version, i want to unlock the awaken version
I still have to implement that scene... Being only a test there are not many scenes.

Within one / two weeks I will release the play test and then if there are no problems at the end of the month release the new version also here.

Sergio40789

Oct 26, 2018
Hey did made those characters? I love them (especially the blue hair femme) Do you have to pay for getting assets or outfits like yours?

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
View attachment 1700428

I just got this when I clicked on the exe file after extracting, can I get an explanation please ?

I don't know, even yesterday one wrote that the antivirus warned the file, then he re-downloaded it the next day and it didn't happen anymore.

I don't know if something changed from yesterday to today, but google chrome now lets me download the rar without automatically deleting it because of virus detection. Windows antivirus also doesnt pop up after downloading. VirusTotal's windows antivirus however still seems to (false) detect something
I ran a scan with both windows defender and norton and nothing with my file.... Try changing the link, I don't manage those.

EDIT: If you want to try this is the link to my personal mega.
Let me know if there are any problems.

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Hi everyone a little progress report.

Good news (I hope), I've now posted the first playtest on Patreon, while I fix a few other things. If there are no problems (and I hope not), maybe I can release the first version before the end of the month or so.

Glabos

Feb 7, 2022
Hi everyone a little progress report.

Good news (I hope), I've now posted the first playtest on Patreon, while I fix a few other things. If there are no problems (and I hope not), maybe I can release the first version before the end of the month or so.
So what no fuck8ng android version now ?

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
So what no fuck8ng android version now ?
You don't need an Android version, you have to download the unpacked file and use JoiPlay.
Unpacked file

Edit: On my discord I was told it works

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes