zxombor24

Jul 1, 2022
well, with Marina corrupted and her mentioning having babies i think some impregnation scenes would fit the story, and it would suit more corruption paths too

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KingdomOfSubversion-0.22a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ewery52

May 26, 2018
Anybody knows how to plant the listening device in the guard outpost? During the day the guard is always there while at night outpost is locked.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Anybody knows how to plant the listening device in the guard outpost? During the day the guard is always there while at night outpost is locked.
I haven't done it yet but... you remember you have a stealth power that turns you temporarily invisible AND intangible (able to walk through locked doors)
I am guessing you use that to bypass the guards. Or possibly bypass the lock at night. Since this power is used in like 5 other places... and IIRC is the ONLY power you use other than your magical cock

• Red Heart
Reactions: ewery52

ewery52

May 26, 2018
I haven't done it yet but... you remember you have a stealth power that turns you temporarily invisible AND intangible (able to walk through locked doors)
I am guessing you use that to bypass the guards. Or possibly bypass the lock at night. Since this power is used in like 5 other places... and IIRC is the ONLY power you use other than your magical cock
Yep. You have to use that power during the night to get in.

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
combat, quiet horror, everything is covered up, what’s with the companions, what’s without them, so that the companions are displayed normally, it doesn’t weigh well, what’s in the air and sex scenes, the same thing without animation, everything merges when rewinding
English bro, English f95 Only uses English ! And the google translator can't translate correctly to your comment.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
It looks like there were some hotfixes released for this version.

That link is for v0.22 alpha3. The one in the OP post is for alpha1.

Reactions: tearju01

dagoth_

Jun 10, 2017
When I enter the sever home of Gobboe for her last oathbreaker quest the screen flashes a few time and then fades to black. I can't progress, any ideas?
Edit: Same thing with the Vulsha Oathbreaker scene in the orc camp: just a black screen and nothing else.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes