Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
When I try to finish Vulsha's oathbreaker quest, I'm at the part where I need to get her Father's halberd. After the cutscene on the cliff finishes all I get is a black screen but I can still move about and be attacked. How do I fix this?
When I arrive there it is game over because black screen - you are lucky to have some more

Grubkiller13579

Nov 19, 2019
whats going on with this update? titania oathbraker? broken. vulsha oathbreaker? broken. goboe oathbraker? broken. Animation speed is all over the place. these are all things that have been in the game for like a year now.
The Titana Oathbreaker quest worked fine for me. It was only Vulsha that didn't work.

seville21

Oct 1, 2018
The Titana Oathbreaker quest worked fine for me. It was only Vulsha that didn't work.
Really? i get black screen right at the end of the thing once the mc and titania are having the last sex scene. i figured maybe it was the resolution or my refresh rate but nothing i tried worked havent finished lucille or yannays route maybe those are busted too.

fresca318

Sep 4, 2022
Hi guys, just started my frist playthrough of this game and in the intro when they ask you to use ethereal to gain the kay, powers wont show me in the left side of the screen . it happens even if i skip the intro and i cannot play the game in this state , what can i do?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
whats going on with this update? titania oathbraker? broken. vulsha oathbreaker? broken. goboe oathbraker? broken. Animation speed is all over the place. these are all things that have been in the game for like a year now.
RIP i think dev is doing it on purpose but maybe im schizophrenic, i stopped playing it overall when bugs started to appear and just keep reading if they were fixed here, find something else until then

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if anyone else has noticed this bug, but the last part of Gobboe's first quest chain (where you receive a threatening note upon waking up) can break Titania's quest chain. During the segment where you and Titania camp in the snowy mountains, upon transitioning to a new day, you get teleported back to Lumis for the end of Gobboe's corruption quest, and you can immediately talk to Shel in the morning to skip to the next phase of Titania's quest.

I'm not sure if this works with the other Titania camping segments as well, but I have to assume it would.

Jul 29, 2019
Well it certainly makes me feel a little better that everyone is experiencing these bugs with the Oathbreaker quests, not just me.

It has to be something to do with the way video files are being handled, right? I'd guess it was meant to be a fix to the persistent issue of the splash screen animation making the game lock up on startup, and it managed to both break other animations elsewhere and not actually fix the issue at hand.

Shit sucks, but people here are way too mean to devs. Maybe some of them are just greedy or lazy or whatever, but I have to imagine that Naughty Underworld is mortified right now at the realization they managed to break a part of their game that was working before. This is just the price one pays when playing prerelease games, y'know?

seville21

Oct 1, 2018
Well it certainly makes me feel a little better that everyone is experiencing these bugs with the Oathbreaker quests, not just me.

It has to be something to do with the way video files are being handled, right? I'd guess it was meant to be a fix to the persistent issue of the splash screen animation making the game lock up on startup, and it managed to both break other animations elsewhere and not actually fix the issue at hand.

Shit sucks, but people here are way too mean to devs. Maybe some of them are just greedy or lazy or whatever, but I have to imagine that Naughty Underworld is mortified right now at the realization they managed to break a part of their game that was working before. This is just the price one pays when playing prerelease games, y'know?
im not angry at them because of it, its just frustrating that stuff that was fine before is now messed up, like when they implemented the upscaling and broke literally every single image in game lol. I get this for free and bitch only because i think the game is awesome and would love to play a stable version for once.

Reactions: chucklefuckarbys

izumi254

Jun 29, 2022
are there anyone who know the 5 digit code from Yennay quest the cauldron of niddfurg

Last edited:

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
For anyone having problems with the noble women, you have to invest first with the nobleman. Then buy them drinks, then their scenes are repeatable. But they're a bit rough and not as good in my opinion.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes