m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Unofficial Repack [0.23.1]:
Vote for the future of the Repack project here!

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Win/Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

Leave a Like if you Liked!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Repacks

Bokasira

Sep 14, 2018
Thank you, I was able to complete the entire gallery and set the corruption to high.
Save for latest version v0.23.1

- To view the generic scenes, you need to navigate through the town; they are not on the memory menu.
- Nun corruption is bugged after the quest has been finished.

Can't wait for new stuff, hopefully it doesn't get abandoned.
Hy how do I get to town from the castle in the last save

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
0.24 is out
Please send us the link I can't wait to try. What's new update about? I guess probably the elf sorceress in that hero party right?
The release is not out. it will be out at the end of the month.

0.24 - Plan & Rewards Updated!
0.24 is looking to have some new tasty content!

We want to complete the Rival Adventuring party's initial storylines with the final member Veilbane, the dark elf sorceress & Morati's sister, joining the group! Veilbane is an interesting character, and perhaps she knows more than what you feel comfortable with.

Additionally we are looking at expanding on some of the incomplete Side Quests, which will greatly impact the endings of the game should you choose to pursue it. We will be looking into introducing the Goblin Queen for the "Goblin" ending of the game. But the player already knows who this Goblin Queen is... They are very familiar with them, indeed.

We also hope to introduce the first Aspect of Air in all her glory. The library side quest will go into greater detail, and will start to piece the whole picture of who the Queens actually are.

If there is enough time we do want to start laying the foundational work for Main story progression, which will be triggered after corrupting one of the Royal Court, and start to bring in Queen Roserra into the story a bit more.

Finally we hope to complete Westshore, fiilling out the city with NPCs, a few minor quest lines, so we can make it another corruptable area in the future (complete with generic NPC scenes too).

Release date is scheduled for the 31st of this month, though if we finish it sooner we will release it sooner!

fd513703-7eaf-4b2b-ab71-8cb2482bf3b9-1200x0.png

Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
The release is not out. it will be out at the end of the month.

0.24 - Plan & Rewards Updated!
0.24 is looking to have some new tasty content!

We want to complete the Rival Adventuring party's initial storylines with the final member Veilbane, the dark elf sorceress & Morati's sister, joining the group! Veilbane is an interesting character, and perhaps she knows more than what you feel comfortable with.

Additionally we are looking at expanding on some of the incomplete Side Quests, which will greatly impact the endings of the game should you choose to pursue it. We will be looking into introducing the Goblin Queen for the "Goblin" ending of the game. But the player already knows who this Goblin Queen is... They are very familiar with them, indeed.

We also hope to introduce the first Aspect of Air in all her glory. The library side quest will go into greater detail, and will start to piece the whole picture of who the Queens actually are.

If there is enough time we do want to start laying the foundational work for Main story progression, which will be triggered after corrupting one of the Royal Court, and start to bring in Queen Roserra into the story a bit more.

Finally we hope to complete Westshore, fiilling out the city with NPCs, a few minor quest lines, so we can make it another corruptable area in the future (complete with generic NPC scenes too).

Release date is scheduled for the 31st of this month, though if we finish it sooner we will release it sooner!

View attachment 3668421
Yea sorry. Saw in discord that it was published but misread it

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Has the fully corrupt human nun part of the main quest bug been fixed? or is there a fix? everything else is sitting on not implemented so I don't know if I'm locked or end of content for now.
Same here I also completed nun quest but I think maybe is bugged.
Yup same from last patch. I hope this doesn't mean I have to load up a save to before I completed her in a future patch or something. Sometimes I wish this game had a debug

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
Latest post from subscribestar:

"Release - Slight Change of Plan
Hey guys,

Unfortunately not great news. Last week I picked up a virus that knocked me on my ass for 4 days and I've not been working at full capacity since. This has obviously impacted the speed at which I've been able to work which was slowed me down quite an extent.

With that in mind I've had to readjust the plan for the release slightly. A build is still going to go ahead as planned tomorrow, but it will only feature Veilbane's progression. However I know many of you were excited for the Goblin Queen, so she will be finished up and released next Thursday (6th)

Sorry for the delay, seems like things have been a little rough this year so far, but hopefully this is the final thing going wrong and we can focus on the exciting content to come!

We are returning back to the Royal Court one last time in the build after next and I look forward to bringing them back for more juicy content!"

So essentially, the update is getting cut in 2-3 parts (No word on Wetshore in post, but it's possible it will be included one way or another)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What is full form of TBA? I saw that in changelog, is there a compressed version? Original version is little bit bigger
To Be Added. there wasn't a full changelog. just something about the addition of the final member of the other party.

GNova

Oct 5, 2019
i love this game, but damn, why the fuck dev decides to make the worst mini games possible to put inside of it damn

WeKnowWhyImHere

Apr 30, 2022
Has the fully corrupt human nun part of the main quest bug been fixed? or is there a fix? everything else is sitting on not implemented so I don't know if I'm locked or end of content for now.
Same here I also completed nun quest but I think maybe is bugged.
Yup same from last patch. I hope this doesn't mean I have to load up a save to before I completed her in a future patch or something. Sometimes I wish this game had a debug
Don't worry bros it's just bugged. Vulsha, the kitsune royal guard, had the same problem with the "corrupt the royal guard" main quest not checking off the "break her oath" step when it was completed or had been completed before and that was fixed. I can't tell when the fix will come but it'll be okay so no need to load saves or start over.

Reactions: ninjasamuri

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I can't believe I missed this one, I'll have to keep an eye on it. I hope the updates are somehow consistent and not another Summertime saga (although it's very hard to beat that one in terms of laziness)...

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes