DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Spider fang -> Rat Eye -> Bat Wing

not sure if the black screen issues were actually fixed in 0.22.4, since i downloaded 0.22.3 like the day before .4 rolled out, but apparently to fix the black screen you can enter memories and try and stumble on scenes. not sure which ones actually fix the issue, but i'm guessing it has to do with the day/evening/night cycle visual filters. sadly reviewing the scene that spawned the black screen via memories will still have the black screen present.
I remember seeing someone post a patch fix for the game recently on the discord claiming to fix the issues.

EDIT: Found it. I haven't tested it but here it is. Capture.PNG

Reactions: jokuur

thedude176

Oct 18, 2019
there are some backgrounds that aren't centered or wrapped properly
specifically the castle district scene where we see the queen for the first time is wrapped very weirdly

Kvajuak45

Nov 12, 2023
how do i meet Lucille? tried to continue Marry quest but Marton always prevent it.

Last edited:

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
The splitting slimes can be killed fairly easily by equipping gear that raises Spirit and using the various AoE magic skills once they begin to divide. The map itself can be navigated either by the minecarts or by using the teleporting spell to jump over the gaps.
Man these slimes are a pain in the ass. It would be nice if my character had some defense. Is there a recommended level for these fuckers?

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Kvajuak45 You meet lucille during the mary questline, there is a time where you speak to her in the church with mary and she says she we will meet you in solaire(the town to the south), go there to continue her questline.

solongdentalplan there is no real recommended level for them to be honest, im level 25 and still cant auto battle them so i ended up just avoiding them with dimensional hopping. I'd just dimension hop to the towards the exit and just spam mana recovery items to get past that section.

Also not sure if anyone else has run into it but has anyone run into a bug when you go to fight ellebon for morati's questline in this latest version? Just got there and it full crashed everything i had open at the time. Opera ran out of memory, my other side game froze and crashed and had to restart my pc. Not sure why, just wondering if there is a fix to it.

Reactions: GeppettoPossum

Shirohige19

Nov 10, 2023
Man these slimes are a pain in the ass. It would be nice if my character had some defense. Is there a recommended level for these fuckers?
Bro if you're high enough level to auto kill enemies in the tomb where you retrieve aewen's family ring or sumn....just keep walking around and grinding the enemies there till your like level 15+.....it worked for me

Reactions: GeppettoPossum

ShadeXVII

Jan 15, 2023
How do I get red souls?
Complete side quests and corruption quests. The initial side quests are gotten from some NPCs you can find in the city, and you use those to help you get more red souls from corruption quests. The tutorial of the game should explain it.

Kvajuak45

Nov 12, 2023
Kvajuak45 You meet lucille during the mary questline, there is a time where you speak to her in the church with mary and she says she we will meet you in solaire(the town to the south), go there to continue her questline.

solongdentalplan there is no real recommended level for them to be honest, im level 25 and still cant auto battle them so i ended up just avoiding them with dimensional hopping. I'd just dimension hop to the towards the exit and just spam mana recovery items to get past that section.

Also not sure if anyone else has run into it but has anyone run into a bug when you go to fight ellebon for morati's questline in this latest version? Just got there and it full crashed everything i had open at the time. Opera ran out of memory, my other side game froze and crashed and had to restart my pc. Not sure why, just wondering if there is a fix to it.
How do i get passed Marton. i can't continue because of that, and i can't even meet Mary cause of that. and i don't even know how do i get that.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
How do i get passed Marton. i can't continue because of that, and i can't even meet Mary cause of that. and i don't even know how do i get that.
If the matron has already kicked you out and is stopping you from meeting mary, you have already met lucille. Go to solaire and talk to her outside the inn to continue. Also, there is an ingame quest log called the quest tab, which is pretty accurate in telling you where to go, so no need for a walkthrough. Well, it doesn't really work well for side quests such as the noblemans quest or gobs big job etc, which are for just raising corruption.

Kvajuak45

Nov 12, 2023
If the matron has already kicked you out and is stopping you from meeting mary, you have already met lucille. Go to solaire and talk to her outside the inn to continue. Also, there is an ingame quest log called the quest tab, which is pretty accurate in telling you where to go, so no need for a walkthrough. Well, it doesn't really work well for side quests such as the noblemans quest or gobs big job etc, which are for just raising corruption.
is Solaire is town in desert area or something? idk i kinda miss. i only know soltare. beside i dont recieve Lucille quest

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
is Solaire is town in desert area or something? idk i kinda miss. i only know soltare. beside i dont recieve Lucille quest
Its the town just before the desert area, above the castle on the map you go through to get to the desert. If you don't have the lucille quest in you're quest log and she isn't there outside the inn, then it could be a bug and i can't help.

Kvajuak45

Nov 12, 2023
Its the town just before the desert area, above the castle on the map you go through to get to the desert. If you don't have the lucille quest in you're quest log and she isn't there outside the inn, then it could be a bug and i can't help.
Well shit. then i cant continue mary quest

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes