swainteemo

Jul 17, 2022
Well shit. then i cant continue mary quest
Hey, got the nearly the same issue. I have to pass Matron to continue Mary quest line but I can't find Lucille.
On Lucille quest line I have to meet her at the Grand Temple but she's never there I checked at any time possible and I did all the other quests so far :(

Any advice or am I just stuck ? Thanks !

WarpAngel

Nov 1, 2017
Might have to restart a save since the quest log keeps telling me to return to Mary and Marina the next day but nothing happens even if I skip an entire week.

CaptainJack_

Sep 27, 2023
Screenshot_20.png
Anyone know how i am supposted to start Yennay and Gobboe's quests? i just got the scene, after corrupting Lucille, where the queen gives her speech.

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
Had this one on my watchlist for a while and I finally got around to trying it. It seemed interesting at the start. The sex scene future vision thing looked great, but then the combat tutorial happened. The way combat works made me lose all interest in this.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
IMAGINE SPLITTING YOUR WORK BETWEEN THREE PROJECTS AND GETTING THEM AXED FROM PATREON ALL AT ONCE BECAUSE ONE OF THEM HAS INCEST THEMES
:KEK::KEK::KEK:

IMAGINE THIS HAPPENING AFTER YOU ALREADY GOT AXED BY PATREON 8 YEARS AGO BECAUSE YOUR GAME HAD SH*TA THEMES SO YOU CREATIVELY CONFORM TO THEIR STANDARDS BY MAKING MANLET PROTAGONISTS TO AVOID THE AXE
AND
THEN
GETTING
AXED
ANYWAYS
image.png image.png image.png

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes