Nov 3, 2020
Anyone please tell me how to break oath for Titania, gogoe, Lucille I tried everything is this a bug ? If yes then how to solve it. I slept at gob house and aewen inn but not solved it please help

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know if it's a bug are what but i ask the dragon milf to come with me and i get the goblin girl if i ask the goblin girl to come with me i get the dragon milf showing up lol.

Nov 3, 2020
Some one please please please help me with the oath break for Titania, Lucille, gogoe, and fully corrupt shel, witch I Don't know what to do? I did everything I can 1 slept almost 13 days but I can't trigger that quest oath break still it says wait and see but for how long please help?

pr83

May 5, 2017
I know Nergal isn't interested in adding preggo content but this game is literally the best candidate for that since the whole point is to ruin their social standing and make them be fully dependent on you.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if anything that would make a good end game story but the evil queen would also need to be there just like the others lol.

Skullking654

Jan 16, 2018
ok can someone help me with the fortress mine cart puzzle? I am trying every lever and I keep going around in circles, one of the levers, the one just after going down stairs is stuck and I can't do anything with. Also how do we use the power to the right of the teleport power? I keep trying to use it but it just drains mana.

Nov 3, 2020
Some one please please please help me with the oath break for Titania, Lucille, gogoe, and fully corrupt shel, witch I Don't know what to do? I did everything I can 1 slept almost 13 days but I can't trigger that quest oath break still it says wait and see but for how long please help?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
ok can someone help me with the fortress mine cart puzzle? I am trying every lever and I keep going around in circles, one of the levers, the one just after going down stairs is stuck and I can't do anything with. Also how do we use the power to the right of the teleport power? I keep trying to use it but it just drains mana.
I think you just needed to interact with each lever once also there is a place where using the minecart wasnt necessary. Just remember to save periodically since the first minecart bugs after you go in and there is a path on this cave that breaks your character forever

Reactions: Vanya447

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i forget how to get the othbreaker on her try talking to her are useing the powers like public sex then night in the room. you can also try the little goblins house cabinet scene's then try talking to her after those scenes hope those work.

Reactions: whitedevil15820
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes