wwcrimson

Dec 27, 2021
hi, I need help. Could you tell me how to get the costumes for special events, I know that the elder of the noble district gives them to you, but what materials should I give him?
You must go talk to him. And he'll give Morati's Bunny Girl outfit. After that, if you go talk to him again. He will give you a quest.

farinata

Oct 14, 2019
Can't proceed with Lucille. After sneaking into her house and changing the water I go to sleep and upon entering the center town area the screen goes black and that's it. BGM continues playing. No inputs help.
I'm having a similar problem. but its earlier on in the quest. I'm right at the point where she first finds you after you fuck her ass for the first time, I think its because I'm also at the point in vasha's quest where she first shows up and the game is crashing because it cant handle both of them showing up at the same time. Anyone know how to fix this? I really don't want to start over after grinding my character to level 19.

ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018
so i cant get the gargoyle dust because the enemies keep disappearing when i get in a battle with them
was cool at first cause i could just bypass the areas but now their stopping my progress

Nov 3, 2020
Hi I don't know how to fully corrupt oath of Titania, Lucille, gogoe in hint it's asking me to wait and see how should I proceed

wwcrimson

Dec 27, 2021
so i cant get the gargoyle dust because the enemies keep disappearing when i get in a battle with them
was cool at first cause i could just bypass the areas but now their stopping my progress
If you have a higher level than the enemy You will be able to kill enemies by walking into them. But if it doesn't drop materials as well, that's a bug.

wwcrimson

Dec 27, 2021
I already tried I slept 1 day on gob's house and went roamed city nothing happened then I slept aewen inn and roamed city nothing happened except powers includes Public s*x with the ladies then what?
In the upper left corner of the screen there is a time indicator. You can use it time skip. If you use both it and sleep several times and still doesn't work, it's a bug.

Nov 3, 2020
In the upper left corner of the screen there is a time indicator. You can use it time skip. If you use both it and sleep several times and still doesn't work, it's a bug.
Then what should I do now? time flee but no change in quest and to fully corrupt shel I visit everyday evening but still no change?

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Character tease! While I don't like the pig nose of the top left girl, the other three look extremely hot.

Reactions: tao155
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes