RodBo

May 24, 2020
Anyone knows when the public version will come out? The actual version has so many bugs...

Last edited:
Reactions: BluexRexy

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
Is there more content after currupting the 5 wardens? questlog is bugged saying vusha isnt fully currupted even though i did make her break her oath.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i find it strang the videos in the play on the move fold work with no studer but the game just studers like crazy.

Nov 3, 2020
It will probably be fixed eventually but as of right now it seems to affect nothing anyway so it shouldn't hurt anything to just ignore it for now.
How to oath break to all characters and fully corrupt viluxa (noble wife fox) it says talk to her at gilded swan in evening but nothing appears other than these options and for shel (orc lady guard) talk to her in tomorrow evening but around 12 days passed still nothing appears other than these options do something?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
How to oath break to all characters and fully corrupt viluxa (noble wife fox) it says talk to her at gilded swan in evening but nothing appears other than these options and for shel (orc lady guard) talk to her in tomorrow evening but around 12 days passed still nothing appears other than these options do something?
as far as i know, the game just bugs some quests as you progress. i got to complete every single one but the dragon milf and had to just accept there is nothing more than I can do about it.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I got to complete every single one but how?
idk i just did what the quest asked me to, i guess i just got lucky that the majority of the quests didnt break on my playthrough
1688533265748.png
This is how the milf dragon section ended up looking like and in my quest log it doesnt count that i broke the oath of some characters that I did so, once again, I just recommend you to give up on quests that bugged and try to enjoy what you got

Nov 3, 2020
Hmm, I really liked the Titania oathbreaker scene but something seems... off about Vulsha's.
Basically, with Titania it felt like she was genuinely backed into a corner and, if she had kept to her oath, not only would she have likely not been able to be around you anymore but her entire life may have fallen apart. So that moment pushes her to finally cross that line and start spiraling out of control.
With Vulsha, however, while she has done some minor stuff that she wasn't sure was fully legal, it feels like she suddenly just made this massive jump from "enforcer of law" to "eyy fuck that person getting mugged right next to me." I honestly kind of expected her to get another "call to arms" from the queen and you can convince her to brush it off since the last one was a false alarm anyways (in order to keep having sex in an alley), and then eventually take things from there, even getting to the point where she DOES ignore crimes nearby like that.
Basically, it's not bad specifically, but it didn't really feel as good and believable as Titania's oathbreaking scene since she could just stop that mugging in seconds then go back to sex, even while a bit drunk.
how to oathbreak Titania bro? All it says is wait and see?

Wenjaydey

Oct 26, 2021
what to do after getting all metirial for yenna. after getting all the metirial and go to her nothing happend anyone have solution?

Nov 3, 2020
After completing all corruption part there's no quest related to either oathbreak nor fully corrupt quest is it a bug or is the game is incomplete tell me please

Nov 3, 2020
i forget how to get the othbreaker on her try talking to her are useing the powers like public sex then night in the room. you can also try the little goblins house cabinet scene's then try talking to her after those scenes hope those work.
Oathbreak for gogoe?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
no i think that post you have there was for the dragon milf. the goblin girls should be easy to get because i should go with her story line. i would say the same for the orc chick.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes