Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
The lack of "harem" tag gives some hints to the contrary.
I'm saying generally, like MC takes them all for himself. Doesn't have to be a wholesome MC always gets every single woman type game where harem tag applies for MC to have the option as an outcome to take them all himself. Game is implied being darker for a reason. Just saying itd be a solid path for MC to take both of them + others for himself in a possible ending.

SaitoOsuke

Sep 8, 2022
my game bugged. No matter what i do my quest when i oathbreak vulsha doesnt count to the main mission about corrupting all of the royal guards of the queen. I have made everyone break their oaths but vulsha is not counting and i cant continue the main quest because of that

Orfunk

Mar 27, 2017
Can't proceed with Lucille. After sneaking into her house and changing the water I go to sleep and upon entering the center town area the screen goes black and that's it. BGM continues playing. No inputs help.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Amazing release, now all of the Royal Court have broken their oaths. All that's left is the Nun and the Librarian, then Act 2 can begin. Not to mention the teasers regarding two new powers (based on the memory/gallery slots) and all the empty NPC rows in the basement of the Memory room. I wonder which Monster Girls we'll get to corrupt if/as we turn the tables on the Dark Queen?

Reactions: Bebaz

relynk

Aug 26, 2017
I'm done with most things in the game however for some reason, Breaking Vulsha's vow isn't registering in the quest log. Even though I have done it, it is the only one that isn't highlighted, is it a bug, or just since that quest is technically not completable? If someone can take a look and let me know, it'd be much appreciated!

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
I'm done with most things in the game however for some reason, Breaking Vulsha's vow isn't registering in the quest log. Even though I have done it, it is the only one that isn't highlighted, is it a bug, or just since that quest is technically not completable? If someone can take a look and let me know, it'd be much appreciated!
It is a bug.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
is there any way to fix it? or just wait till next update to the game?
It will probably be fixed eventually but as of right now it seems to affect nothing anyway so it shouldn't hurt anything to just ignore it for now.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes