GNova

Oct 5, 2019
so this happened, now I'm stuck looking right. I can move around, but can't interact with anything if it's not to my right (for example the box in the pic) and I saved looking like this. It happened right before this map, when u try to go right and a "force" kicks you back.

what do I do ? xD
try having sex with some of the girls, if i remember it right, having the night interaction fix it

Aladinolol

May 24, 2019
I don't know if it just happens to me but I can't access the seasonal content of 2023. Do you have to get the outfits somewhere?? Or is it just a glitch I have?

GNova

Oct 5, 2019
I don't know if it just happens to me but I can't access the seasonal content of 2023. Do you have to get the outfits somewhere?? Or is it just a glitch I have?
You have some guy in the bar/restaurant in the noble district, you need to craft the outfits with him

Kheyshla

Feb 19, 2020
Can someone tell me how to get elf ears? I already went to the volcano and it won't let me in since it says I need 4 leprechaun ears, I'm just playing the new update so the missions of the previous version I already completed, should I start a save point again?

Gaiaya

Jan 5, 2021
I can't seem to get any further with Gobboe. My quest says about Dream Visitor, but she's not in the inn room..? Am i missing something?

Gantithoren

Aug 25, 2020
... Okay, I give. I've gotten all the non-royal guard up to the 'fully corrupt (name)' part of their quest and Titania isn't showing up. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

wwcrimson

Dec 27, 2021
... Okay, I give. I've gotten all the non-royal guard up to the 'fully corrupt (name)' part of their quest and Titania isn't showing up. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?
After you corrupt Shel, she will give you a quest to deliver a letter to Titania.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes