bosterflaming

Oct 8, 2021
Currently going through Yennay's quest with the minecarts but the chests have nothing in them is that intentional or is it a bug

Cod_Wick

May 14, 2017
Interesting bug: if you run into the forcefield in the mines it forcefully locks your character facing right no matter which direction you're going. This persists through maps and also prevents you from entering some zones.

Reactions: qwertyuiopqw

koerunis

Apr 27, 2021
Whats up with the clothes thing? Cant find the clothes corruption quest.
Its in the bar in noble district, talk to the noble man, u need some ingredients to make the costumes. Btw can u screenshot the quest here? I'm using joiplay and can't see the quest and collecting every single item seems like a pain

jokuur

May 23, 2019
i liked this game before but not anymore and people dont care to add changelogs here or to help others says other people have lost interest in it too
well either that or there was nothing new added 1685956363391.png

LoktorDich

Jul 12, 2017
Does anyone have a save before the Yennay quest, preferably just after 0.17? My save is a bit funky and it tells me, that Vulsha didn't break her Oath, while I've completed her whole Questline. Or can someone tell me how and what to change in a save editor. for it to be displayed correctly?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
koerunis here, if you still need it 1685960913283.png

koerunis

Apr 27, 2021
Does anyone have a save before the Yennay quest, preferably just after 0.17? My save is a bit funky and it tells me, that Vulsha didn't break her Oath, while I've completed her whole Questline. Or can someone tell me how and what to change in a save editor. for it to be displayed correctly?
koerunis here, if you still need it View attachment 2676501
Thanks for the screenshot

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
koerunis here, if you still need it View attachment 2676501
It's a known bug not just your save.

Reactions: LoktorDich

pr83

May 5, 2017
Is there a chance the devs will change the format of the animations so they don't lag on what I assume is gpu-less and or old machines. Those live 2d looking animations shouldn't be this demanding. There are other more recent rpgm adult games out there with similar or more animation that don't have this issue, at least on my end. So it is my guess that the format of the animations or the method it is read in game is the inefficient one leading to the unnecessary resource hoggin.

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Is there a chance the devs will change the format of the animations so they don't lag on what I assume is gpu-less and or old machines. Those live 2d looking animations shouldn't be this demanding. There are other more recent rpgm adult games out there with similar or more animation that don't have this issue, at least on my end. So it is my guess that the format of the animations or the method it is read in game is the inefficient one leading to the unnecessary resource hoggin.
Not sure how the animations are played back but for older machines encoding them into h264 video would probably be a good solution.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Do the council members have any interactions when you take them with your as party members after oath-breaking?

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes