Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Man I hope in the end you can take both queens. Then it becomes really good. Harem Emperor or the like. :PogChamp:

Reactions: Reednux

adam0007

Aug 19, 2020
The new update has a glitch when you are clearing te castle and a higher power grants you no access after that my character is facing sideways

zxombor24

Jul 1, 2022
I don't know if anyone mentioned this before, but i encountered a bug: the night before the last stage of Gobboe's initial corruption (when you get the hint that she'll be coming for you), I left the town to start Vulsha's story. Then the night fell and Vulsha's first event started and in the middle of it suddenly Gobboe's lines from her event appeared. Then after I completed Vulsha's story, it turned out that the game treated Gobboe's quest as completed, except the scene didn't unlock in the gallery. Anyone seen anything like that before? And if so, is there a way to unlock the scene without having to replay the game? I've overwritten my save so I'd have to start from scratch (rookie mistake, I know).
well, you can reload your save before Vulsha and sleep in the city, if you didnt overwrite the save

or you can ask her to fuck and basicly see the same animation, but the scene dont unlock in the gallery

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Man I hope in the end you can take both queens. Then it becomes really good. Harem Emperor or the like. :PogChamp:
Same. But what is really promising in my opinion is that the recollection room has still a lot of space (the lower floor is basically empty and the "final corruption slots" at the end of each character didnt even begin) , as well as the world. If you walk to the right on the world map, its written that the greater world is there and you should keep your attention on Lumis "for now".

I have great hopes for this one and im eager to see the moment both queens will fall <3

dragonace11

Sep 19, 2017
Its a neat game with really good art and animations. However it went from a 4.4/5 game to a 3.7/5 game because of the non-stop star wars kind of rolling text with a black background that can only be skipped (very slowly) by holding z. It happens so damned much in the early parts of the game with it continuing all the way to mid-game. Its a real mood killer when a nice sex scene animation is followed by it constantly then moves back on to a new one back to back.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
1685873085931.png
went to the volcano and tried the puzzle to see if there was anything in there and now im stuck, anyway to fix it i just noticed my last save is 1h ago i dont want to redo everything again...

• Angry
Reactions: iskanque

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
View attachment 2674101
went to the volcano and tried the puzzle to see if there was anything in there and now im stuck, anyway to fix it i just noticed my last save is 1h ago i dont want to redo everything again...
Because of the magical brew? You just need to go to the left and click on the shiny icon to brew the things in the lava. As long as you have the necessary materials.

If you want to have a full recollection save (except Morati), I sent a file a few posts above.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
How do i get the book of the dead?i am at the tower and i dont understand the puzzle
you always hit the statues in their ass as far as i remember (so from the back). also in the order that is written on the tablet so its

North East --> South West --> South East --> North West.

If you hear a "loud" ring sound I think it indicates that you did something wrong and the quiz got reset.

Reactions: Alkasal and uztgft

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
the minecarts are bugged and I can't continue the game, I can't fix it either because I saved the game after a defeat in the next room to this one.

great :poop:

• Sad
Reactions: RagueltheUFO

Piteer

Nov 23, 2021
Waste my time for this fucking bug, someone can drop save file before yennay or whatever oath breaker?

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes