wwcrimson

Dec 27, 2021
where do i have to go to take lucilla out on her oathbreaker quest
After progressing Lucille's story to a certain point Lucille will tell you that she will make an important announcement tomorrow at the temple in the noble district. If you go you can fuck her ass in the confession room. After that the game will tell you to wait. after you skipped time or sleep in bed If I'm not mistaken She will appear in the town while you are walking. If not, you can go to her house. This time she will let you fuck her pussy.

Reactions: Sonico

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
ISn´t this too fast for a leak, also we may want to wait a few days. I mean, wouldn´t it be full of bugs?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KingdomOfSubversion-0.18a1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Kingdom of Subversion [v0.17 Public] [Naughty Underworld]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 267 MB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mrchang42

Mar 16, 2019
I don't know if anyone mentioned this before, but i encountered a bug: the night before the last stage of Gobboe's initial corruption (when you get the hint that she'll be coming for you), I left the town to start Vulsha's story. Then the night fell and Vulsha's first event started and in the middle of it suddenly Gobboe's lines from her event appeared. Then after I completed Vulsha's story, it turned out that the game treated Gobboe's quest as completed, except the scene didn't unlock in the gallery. Anyone seen anything like that before? And if so, is there a way to unlock the scene without having to replay the game? I've overwritten my save so I'd have to start from scratch (rookie mistake, I know).

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes