pemaw666

Apr 2, 2020
please help ,why i cant change the outift, i see the other comment just unlock skill minor inhibiton and talk to her ,how do i get the outfit

hellll8

Apr 15, 2023
В начале игры с темной эльфийкой, когда на нее нападают гоблины, как выбрать второй вариант не мешают, нажимаешь на второй, написано про патреон и он не реализован

wwcrimson

Dec 27, 2021
please help ,why i cant change the outift, i see the other comment just unlock skill minor inhibiton and talk to her ,how do i get the outfit
If I'm not mistaken You need to talk to the gentleman in the bar in the noble district. He'll give you the Morati Bunny Girl outfit. Then he will give you a mission to collect the materials.
You will then be able to purchase outfits from him.

Last edited:

hellll8

Apr 15, 2023
[ЦИТАТА="wwcrimson, сообщение: 10795610, участник: 4504776"]
Паук в заколдованном лесу.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Please can you help how to choose the second option not to interfere at the beginning of the game when the elf was attacked by goblins

wwcrimson

Dec 27, 2021
[ЦИТАТА="wwcrimson, сообщение: 10795610, участник: 4504776"]
Паук в заколдованном лесу.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Please can you help how to choose the second option not to interfere at the beginning of the game when the elf was attacked by goblins
Sorry, but I already deleted the game because there was nothing else to do in there. (and for some reason If I choose to play without skipping the intro and Morati route, the red soul will disappear from my inventory. which resulted in the inability to continue the story)

Last edited:

Kaizer173748

Apr 23, 2018
i think this is a bug for the quest marker of making vulsha break her oath still not ticked even though in my save she already broke her oath

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
there seem to be a bug where the image of the person you talk with just sticks on your screen like clue with no way to remove it. if you acidently save the game with that happening it is game over unless you want to play the rest of the game with a huge image in the center of the screen needs fixing

And before people ask yes talking to the same person did make the image move acording to the conversasion but still sticks around arfter

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is there good corruption in this? The early scenes I saw were kinda vanilla, and I'm not here just to watch MC get his dick wet.

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
Is there good corruption in this? The early scenes I saw were kinda vanilla, and I'm not here just to watch MC get his dick wet.
Well, there is, for example,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

or

Not all routes really hit particularly hard or well imo, like maybe Vulsha's or Shel's, but there are many good ones at the moment. The dev seems to be very good when it comes to having a husband in the mix, while sometimes floundering a bit otherwise.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Well, there is, for example,

or

Not all routes really hit particularly hard or well imo, like maybe Vulsha's or Shel's, but there are many good ones at the moment. The dev seems to be very good when it comes to having a husband in the mix, while sometimes floundering a bit otherwise.
That's the stuff, gonna stick with it this time then. Thanks.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
That's the stuff, gonna stick with it this time then. Thanks.
and them the mc fuck the inn owner, doing a sex public show, humillating her husband XD
Gobboe have sex with the mc just right after kill a guy for racist XD
vulsha prefer continue having sex in a alley when a man assault a woman and run away :v

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes