zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i am right just fight the spiders for the webbing and fight wolves for fur the mushroomes i think are the goblins.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
KingdomOfSubversion-0.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
what's the point of having a shortstack character if she's going to have the same proportions as everyone else in her scenes?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
what's the point of having a shortstack character if she's going to have the same proportions as everyone else in her scenes?
Are you talking about the goblin chick?

The only one that she's about the same size as is MC & that's cuz he's also a goblin (using human disguise).

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
As in butt and breasts?
no, as in looking as tall as everyone else in the cutscenes, notice how gobboe has the same body size and proportions as the other girls in several of her scenes in spite of her being a goblin and being the shortest character by a long shot

aimlessart

Oct 26, 2017
no, as in looking as tall as everyone else in the cutscenes, notice how gobboe has the same body size and proportions as the other girls in several of her scenes in spite of her being a goblin and being the shortest character by a long shot
Can you let me know which scenes that makes you think so? I've made sure that her proportion is accurate to MC height in all the scene that I've drawn her. (She is about 4+ feet tall vs MC which is about 5 feet tall).

I am not used to draw a shortstack, so feedback like this is appreciated.

Reactions: mcmng

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Can you let me know which scenes that makes you think so? I've made sure that her proportion is accurate to MC height in all the scene that I've drawn her. (She is about 4+ feet tall vs MC which is about 5 feet tall).

I am not used to draw a shortstack, so feedback like this is appreciated.
Are you the game's artist?

aimlessart

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone here purely because of Shel? Because I am. Its sad that there aren't many games with either orc or muscle girls as main characters. I can think of only 4 on the top of my head.
Glad you like her! Hopefully she'll get her own special events~

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't see nothing wrong with any of them. plues i think the queen turn him in to human form because the magic lady would have seen throught the illusion magic.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes