yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KingdomOfSubversion-0.17Alpha3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
after talking to titania in town and proposition to her to get into her house, the bed creaking sound is stuck i constantly hear it now, i repeated the scene a few times to see if i can make it go away no luck sadly

tried to sleep aswell, triggered other events too trying to make the sound go away but it just plays constantly in the background now, is there a way to debug this lmao

edit : this is funny, i tried deleting the sound files.

if i do that the sound goes away, and i can play like this when i don't trigger a event, after i put the files back into the folder tho the bed squeeking comes back constantly :LOL:

i put the save file into it if anyone can look into it, its driving me insane it's playing in the background 24/7

Last edited:

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
after talking to titania in town and proposition to her to get into her house, the bed creaking sound is stuck i constantly hear it now, i repeated the scene a few times to see if i can make it go away no luck sadly

tried to sleep aswell, triggered other events too trying to make the sound go away but it just plays constantly in the background now, is there a way to debug this lmao

if i do that the sound goes away, and i can play like this when i don't trigger a event, after i put the files back into the folder tho the bed squeeking comes back constantly :LOL:

i put the save file into it if anyone can look into it, its driving me insane it's playing in the background 24/7
the creak of the bed can be removed if you reproduce the velexia christmas event, at least it worked for me, try it

criv

Aug 17, 2017
Am I missing something or is the magic used in combat bugged? sometimes there are arrows to create the attack but 90% of the time it just shows the time with no way to know the pattern to do the magic attack

wwcrimson

Dec 27, 2021
Am I missing something or is the magic used in combat bugged? sometimes there are arrows to create the attack but 90% of the time it just shows the time with no way to know the pattern to do the magic attack
It's bugged, that's why fighting a lot of enemies in this game is harder than it should be. I died 2 times while interfering with the nobles in Venexia's missions. Because I can only attack one soldier at a time. And sometimes those soldier will do a critical hit that deals 300+ damage.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020

If you already have Morati in Town doing her regular scene (the one where the MC does her from behidn in her Tavern room) fixes it too.

Reactions: f95sunrise

forthemfingRM

May 17, 2022
I keep having an issue when running the game. It says it failed to load some images (I.e. "img/SumRndmDde/tas/Arrows.png", but other files in this section don't work either)

Mar 24, 2020
Probably not possible but does anyone know if you can swap out sound files in these games? The singular cum track used for everyone is not quite up to par and I have my own private files to use. I've converted it to a .wav and .ogg file and replaced the audio file that was there in .wav for the cum sound but nothing changed.
Can it only be implemented in the Game Engine, or am I missing something?

negaPDN

Jul 26, 2019
Anybody else having problems with the arrows in the spell system not showing? When I try to cast a spell the arrows don't show up...

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes