navi189

Aug 28, 2017
here
hey there, i just downloaded from the page and so far the only problem i encounter is when fighting enemies, using a spell stronger spells usually you just had to imput arrows, now there're gone. if you remember those imputs it works but you can't see it

wwcrimson

Dec 27, 2021
Queen Selvana give me a red soul to unlock the corruption power, but it doesn't appear in the skill learning menu. Is there a way to fix it???

Sep 30, 2018
So I downloaded the update from the link and tried to play it on Joiplay but the game didn't even load and kept sending error msgs.
Think it'll be fixed

Edit: Yeah, turned out the problem was that I had switched out Joiplay setting and forgot, causing it not to work. It works after I rest it to default

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
hey there, i just downloaded from the page and so far the only problem i encounter is when fighting enemies, using a spell stronger spells usually you just had to imput arrows, now there're gone. if you remember those imputs it works but you can't see it
Same, but if you use any spells before the strong spells, the inputs should return to normal.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok so funny thing here what if he is fucking his mother. after does he even no who she is are were she is at they say she left town that was all.

wwcrimson

Dec 27, 2021
Queen Selvana give me a red soul to unlock the corruption power, but it doesn't appear in the skill learning menu. Is there a way to fix it???
Okay, looks like it only happens when I choose not to skip the intro. I chose to skip the intro and I can play now. But now there is another problem. Where do I get red soul from??? I can't corrupt the royal court because their house is always closed. And I can't corrupt citizens of lumis because I don't have red souls to learn skills.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KingdomOfSubversion-0.17a1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

wwcrimson

Dec 27, 2021
Okay, looks like it only happens when I choose not to skip the intro. I chose to skip the intro and I can play now. But now there is another problem. Where do I get red soul from??? I can't corrupt the royal court because their house is always closed. And I can't corrupt citizens of lumis because I don't have red souls to learn skills.
Update: I had to skip the intro and Morati route. so that the red soul will appear in the skill learning menu. And now I have to play it all over again

RodBo

May 24, 2020
Does the post of the 3rd of April has an actual image of the queen? Kind of curious to see her...

nonceboi69

Nov 12, 2018
Does anyone know why my copy of the game says i need to update my browser to continue running the website this always happens when i try to start the tutorial

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes