shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
I had a save from 0.16 in which the city had signs in the walls and the red corruption bar was filled like 60%
But now using the save in 0.17 the red bar is only at like 20%

So are saves compatible or do I have to do all over again?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I had a save from 0.16 in which the city had signs in the walls and the red corruption bar was filled like 60%

Probably has something to do with the bug fix, which also out for $5.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019

You didn't read the changelogs. The bar went from a general meter of the entire city to individual ones for every sector.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
still love all the girls. question hoe to get on the mountion in the forest to get all the glittery things. is there a way over the broken brige as well.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
You didn't read the changelogs. The bar went from a general meter of the entire city to individual ones for every sector.
Could you explain the new mechanic? In my save every sector has the same bar.. so maybe should I restart?
Also there isnt a changelog for 0.17 in the front page yet, so I couldnt get that info, sorry

Luciferafejbkef

Jan 7, 2022
It may sound dumb but how can i use a save file?
like i have played the game and completed it but every time i update it i need to restart my progress.

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
Does anyone know how to do the seasonal event for this update? The game won't let me do it even for some of the previous ones I did.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Does anyone know how to do the seasonal event for this update? The game won't let me do it even for some of the previous ones I did.
You have to buy clothes before access the event. Go to the swan in the evening, talk to the same noble & he’ll give you a quest, complete the quest, buy the clothes & then you can do the seasonal events.

Reactions: Lane Lane

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
Also, I would like the developer to know that there is an audio bug for sex scenes with Titania on a bed such as when you are propositioning to her or doing the Valentine's Day event where the bed creek will still continue after the scene is over.

Reactions: Nalsuloth

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Could you explain the new mechanic? In my save every sector has the same bar.. so maybe should I restart?
Also there isnt a changelog for 0.17 in the front page yet, so I couldnt get that info, sorry
Corruption exp changes / system:
- Corruption EXP (referred to as EXP from here on out) is no longer gained after each scene
- Instead EXP is gained after completing a progression level with a character
- Royal Court members grant more EXP than city NPCs
- Broken into 5 different categories
- Low Corruption - No real world changes
- Medium Corruption (2.5k EXP) - BGM change, minor dialogue change in citizens
- High Corruption (5k EXP) - BGM change, more dialogue change of citizens, minor city changes
- Very High Corruption (7k EXP) - Final BGM change, final dialogue change of citizens, major city changes
- Max Corruption (9k EXP) - Will allow nude clothing selection for characters (not yet implemented)
- A red soul is now gained every time you complete a progression or a city quest
- EXP gain:
- Level 1 Progression (city NPCs) = 100 each
- Level 1 Progression (Royal Court) = 200 each
- Level 2 Progression / Total Corruption (city NPCs) = 200 each (Not quite complete)
- Level 2 Progression / Oath Breaker (Royal Court) = 300 each (Not quite complete)
- Level 3 Progression (city NPCs) = 250 each (Not implemented)
- Level 3 Progressin (Royal Court) = 300 each (Not implemented)
- City Quests Level 1 = 100 each
- City Quests Level 2 = 150 each (Not quite completed)
- City Quests Level 3 = 200 each (Not implemented)
- Daily corruption tasks (like helping Gob / Dock worker, flirting with girls at the inn) +25 per task
- Code will retroactively adjust corruption XP values of old saves
- Will update Current max in change logs (not including daily corruption tasks):
- Current Max Corruption: 3,750

From how I see it, we're stuck at 20% cuz we can only get as far as level 1 right now. Level 2 & 3 are "not quite completed" & "not implemented".

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Corruption exp changes / system:
- Corruption EXP (referred to as EXP from here on out) is no longer gained after each scene
- Instead EXP is gained after completing a progression level with a character
- Royal Court members grant more EXP than city NPCs
- Broken into 5 different categories
- Low Corruption - No real world changes
- Medium Corruption (2.5k EXP) - BGM change, minor dialogue change in citizens
- High Corruption (5k EXP) - BGM change, more dialogue change of citizens, minor city changes
- Very High Corruption (7k EXP) - Final BGM change, final dialogue change of citizens, major city changes
- Max Corruption (9k EXP) - Will allow nude clothing selection for characters (not yet implemented)
- A red soul is now gained every time you complete a progression or a city quest
- EXP gain:
- Level 1 Progression (city NPCs) = 100 each
- Level 1 Progression (Royal Court) = 200 each
- Level 2 Progression / Total Corruption (city NPCs) = 200 each (Not quite complete)
- Level 2 Progression / Oath Breaker (Royal Court) = 300 each (Not quite complete)
- Level 3 Progression (city NPCs) = 250 each (Not implemented)
- Level 3 Progressin (Royal Court) = 300 each (Not implemented)
- City Quests Level 1 = 100 each
- City Quests Level 2 = 150 each (Not quite completed)
- City Quests Level 3 = 200 each (Not implemented)
- Daily corruption tasks (like helping Gob / Dock worker, flirting with girls at the inn) +25 per task
- Code will retroactively adjust corruption XP values of old saves
- Will update Current max in change logs (not including daily corruption tasks):
- Current Max Corruption: 3,750

From how I see it, we're stuck at 20% cuz we can only get as far as level 1 right now. Level 2 & 3 are "not quite completed" & "not implemented".
So I dont think I need to ditch my old save and restart since it says that it retroctively adjusts to the new values. Thanks for the info!

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
So I dont think I need to ditch my old save and restart since it says that it retroctively adjusts to the new values. Thanks for the info!
That & neither level 2 or 3 is completed/implemented.

Maybe this new system will be finalised in the public version or 0.18, who knows.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes