Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Just copy the save file of the other version to the new one
It's MV so you need the common and such files too; better to just move the whole save folder [in the www folder] to the updated folder.

still love this game but then the scene's still need fixed. still going really slow and makes it hard to watch them. thnks for the game hope you find a work around for the slow sex scene's are just do it after your done with the game lol.
I think u need a better computer cuz on my the sex animation don't even go slow
Might be a windows problem -- Remember some RPG VXA games running uber slow on certain maps when playing on win10 but not on win 7/8.
zarqupang If you're using windows, try changing the compatibility to a lower version.

Reactions: AkaiOkane

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thnks i will try that. also if i sounded hars are upset sorry just my life choices suck lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there is in options. i just want to say that i had played this game with windows to before the slow montion started and it was working fine then but then i added some updates a then the slow motion started. also task manger say's the game was 32 bit so mybe that's my problem. plues a like anaimation much fun and nice to watch scenes move. plue i keep getting this profile error thing showing up

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i was just going to post this will be my last post here love the game but i tried it on windows 8 and had the same problems so sorry about everything a later still love the game tho.

Ryan_dilanc

Jul 31, 2022
i was just going to post this will be my last post here love the game but i tried it on windows 8 and had the same problems so sorry about everything a later still love the game tho.
Desactivate animations and u can play It
I also play in an old computer do It
u still going to see the image

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes