Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
i was facing a problem....
whenever i played rpgm games with animation cg, its always laggy as hell, is it my device problem ?
because Renpy animation cg is no problem at all

Reactions: BunnyWing

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
i was facing a problem....
whenever i played rpgm games with animation cg, its always laggy as hell, is it my device problem ?
because Renpy animation cg is no problem at all
I have this same problem I hope someone knows the reason. Also my rig is a potato so that's probably it

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
still love this game but then the scene's still need fixed. still going really slow and makes it hard to watch them. thnks for the game hope you find a work around for the slow sex scene's are just do it after your done with the game lol.

Siisswkwnssnnsns

Nov 16, 2022
still love this game but then the scene's still need fixed. still going really slow and makes it hard to watch them. thnks for the game hope you find a work around for the slow sex scene's are just do it after your done with the game lol.
I think u need a better computer cuz on my the sex animation don't even go slow

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Is there any use for the Minor Orb of Harmony? I thought the game said you could put them on your weapons... I went ahead and created one and can't seem to find any use for it

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Is there any use for the Minor Orb of Harmony? I thought the game said you could put them on your weapons... I went ahead and created one and can't seem to find any use for it
Nevermind, figured it out. You have to go into your weapon inventory. There you can see/equip the orbs, the weapons you are holding have your player name written beside them

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know what's causeing it then all other games work fine and it's hard to say because the only scene's that go slow are the dragon milfs then it takes for ever for the words to responed so please give me a hand because i don't know shit about computers lol.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes