VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kingdom of Willhelmn [v0.1] [J.A.A.G. Studio]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Not really. In real ancient and medieval history some kings, warlords etc. were about that age when they started their military campaigns.
Yes, but they did that in preparation for a war or in retaliation for attacks. Since they've been at war for years one would assume that there's a standing army already.

Reactions: Grelk
Jul 31, 2021
This was certainly interesting. Some character designs I prefer over others, *coughs* Duzz not being one of them *coughs* but from what I've seen in-game so far this has a lot of promise, having the liberty to choose how you deal with the people you associate with has always been something I've wished for and it looks like this game might scratch that itch, other VNs that I've played on this site usually give you the illusion of choice and never how you want to deal with them either. Cheers to the dev. :coffee:

Reactions: J.A.A.G. Studio

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Kingdom of WillHelmn[0.1] Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux (793 MB/ 68,5 MB) ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 1798997

Overview:
Kingdom of Willhelmn follow the story of a human MC or an Orc MC (You choose at the start). Humans and Orcs have been at war for years now and since you just turned 18 it's time to go explore the world, make allies or enemies and finish this war once and for all. To gather enough resources and allies you will travel to diferrent countries with different races, languages, money and more. Will you be evil and kill your way to the victory? Will you be good and maybe make peace with the orcs? Will you fight your way as an mage? as a soldier? Will you end up with wife? Kids? Slaves? It's all in your hands to choose.

WARNING: EXTREME CONTENT - READ OFFICIAL PDF/DEVELOPER NOTES

Thread Updated: 2022-05-07
Release Date: 2022-05-07
Developer: J.A.A.G. Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
*** open the game once, close it and open again or the choice buttons will be bugged (Trying to fix it for next update)

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - GDRIVE - - -

Extras: Official Q&A PDF

View attachment 1799000 View attachment 1799002 View attachment 1799003 View attachment 1799004 View attachment 1799005 View attachment 1799006
I'm expecting the male protag to have lots of Name sake screaming.

Reactions: J.A.A.G. Studio

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Yes, but they did that in preparation for a war or in retaliation for attacks. Since they've been at war for years one would assume that there's a standing army already.
Not really. Standing armies, aside from small personal retinues were historically an exception and not the norm. Only very large and organized empires could afford them and even than only in times of plenty. Even Rome relied heavily on barbarian mercenaries bought by land grants in its veining days.

The reality is simply that in a premodern society using non industrial agriculture methods it takes a lot more effort to produce basic necessities such as food which in turn makes sustaining large standing armies in the field for years on end impractical. You simply need to have those people in the fields working. This is why for most of history armies would instead be gathered and march out only for the duration of the campaign season which started in the late spring after all the planting was done and ended in early autumn in time for everyone to get back home for the harvest. The only real exception to this were long sieges which weren't actually that common.

Even during the 100 years war when you had the emergence of a professional military class and large bands of mercenaries most armies would still do things this way. In fact, long wars only make things exponentially worse because the medieval mode of warfare relies heavily on looting and pillaging to destroy your opponents economy.

As for the whole age thing that too isn't special. 18 years old is a modern arbitrarily chosen number that has nothing to do with medieval history and everything to do with our own legal frameworks. Back in the middle ages a noblemen would have easily been considered adult as young as 15 at least. So raising, organizing and leading an army at 18 shouldn't be that spectacular. If anything our character should already have some experience under his belt by than. One famous example being Edward the Black Prince who was just 16 when he lead half the army at the Battle of Crécy. Yes, that Battle of Crécy.

The reality is simply that the age bracket we today call teenager simply didn't exist until very recently. For most of human history all you had was baby => child => adult with teenage years falling into the later cathegory.

Last edited:

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
So... you just turned 18 and you're going to build and lead an army to end a war that's been going on for years?

I've seen some premises that are really out there, but this one is really out there.
First monarch that came to mind was Charles XII of Sweden (15 yrs old), don't forget Joan of Arc (17 yrs old)

History is sometimes more exciting than fiction, read em up

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
First monarch that came to mind was Charles XII of Sweden (15 yrs old), don't forget Joan of Arc (17 yrs old)

History is sometimes more exciting than fiction, read em up
Sabaton! Carolus Rex

That's right. And of course Alexander the Great was fighting battles with/for his father in his late teens and was age 20 when he became king and immediately began his conquests. I have no problem with this story's 18yo king going to war. If MCs can have anaconda dongs and the power to seduce any woman in their path, why can't they be teenage military geniuses as well?
Although I'm not entirely keen on the graphics, the premise looks interesting so I think I'll give this one a try.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Sabaton! Carolus Rex

That's right. And of course Alexander the Great was fighting battles with/for his father in his late teens and was age 20 when he became king and immediately began his conquests. I have no problem with this story's 18yo king going to war. If MCs can have anaconda dongs and the power to seduce any woman in their path, why can't they be teenage military geniuses as well?
Although I'm not entirely keen on the graphics, the premise looks interesting so I think I'll give this one a try.
Well, it's almost as if nobility had their kids educated in war and statecraft. Cause they were expected to take over. And at far younger ages then we expect them to these days. Ol' Alexander was merely tutored by Aristotle. Kinda think that kinda education prepares you for more then brothel diving.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Wow dev, when u said "extreme content" i did not expect a living talking fairy-goblin fetus to be one of them XD
(this is just a joke)

holy hell that really caught me so off-guard lol

but i appreciate the plan to completely give the player choices to gracefully bail out from such awkward encounter

J.A.A.G. Studio

Game Developer
May 7, 2022
What happened to the eyes of the man in the last screenshot? Did Herobrine have another brother that I never knew about?

View attachment 1799328
Hahaha well i kinda made the MC without iris. If you look on "info screen" you will see that it's completely white (neutral), but as choose evil/good choices it becoms red/blue
So... you just turned 18 and you're going to build and lead an army to end a war that's been going on for years?

I've seen some premises that are really out there, but this one is really out there.
Agreed he's pretty young but he has been training since he was born and the average life spam in a time like this is not so long so i don't know maybe it's young but i don't think thats so out there
Planned tags: Cheating.
Won’t have: NTR. (Netorare, Netori, Netorase?)

...Internal confusion...

I like the idea of choosing races.
With Cheating i mean a girl cheats on her partner to be with you (Can have)
With NTR i meant one of your L.I. will cheat on you (Will not have)

J.A.A.G. Studio

Game Developer
May 7, 2022
Oooof I thought that I (MC) would get raped by female Orcs....or male Orcs. It is not featured in this game (yet) or....is it? :sneaky:
:sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: You my friends have a good taste. I can't see a reason why not
Add the orc mc in the sample pic......
Will do (y)(y)
(So, interesting enough start, I like the idea of having the choice to be absolutely evil, or very good. I see potential, and hope to see more of this, hopefully with sex scenes. With that said... I do have concerns, especially with how you balance the 'good and evil'.

For example, hugging the mother. A 'good' action? I did it because even the evil know how to love their family. True, I could be a complete psychopath to people who are stated to be my loving family and childhood friends... but what if I don't want to be? Can the mother be an 'evil' person to, be brought in to agree with me being evil against others because she loves me? What about the friend, I want her to submit to me and serve, but is the only way to do that to hurt someone who is stated to be my friend?

That's a problem with inserting past relationships unfortunately. The story and setting would have me be 'nice' to them, regardless of my enjoyment of the suffering of others, and really, who would just SHOVE their mother, and Queen, away? How is that in any way smart?

Now I'm focusing on this because I fear moral railroading. If I can be nice, but slightly dominating, to people I care about, while truly cruel to pretty much everyone else, I'm good. Just like how I can enjoy being good later, and nice to everyone, or play a true psychopath later, and be truly evil.

To be clear, I'm interested in this. I hope it's good, and am interested in the promise of extreme content, something many games shy away from. However I'm cautious. The 'good or evil' morality set, is really easy to mess up when it comes to character choice, practically forcing characters to go 'all or nothing' to see content. That, right now, is what I would call my number one concern for the character. Oh, also, probably should have the 'ask her name' option before you actually have the character ask her her name, the 'meretrix' girl. If I was going to ask, why was the evil option 'I don't care'?

Oh, also, you need to work on spellchecking and grammar. It's workable, not engrish, but the flaws are noticeable.)
Thank you for your comment, i'm starting now and comments like these help me to better my game. Your concern is a good one, one that i also have. I won't lie it's not gonna be easy to balance good/evil in a perfect way so i'm thinking of tracking your good/evil choices in relantionship with one variable nd the good/evil choices related to plot (Kill, rob, conquer...) in another variable so that way you can be good to your loved ones if you wish and still be evil. But i will fixing the morality system along the way so few free to point out things like this along the way that really help
EDIT: The "I don't care" choice is because she is introducing herself to you and you don't care who she is you just want to fuck her and be done.
About the grammar i will keep an eye out and fix the mistakes or in the future find someone to do it
KILL? Never even crossed my mind!
The real kingdom conquest involves impregnating thousands females creatures single handedly, thereby fucking your way to the throne. :devilish:
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Could be interesting in the long run.
Too bad you can't be a demon mc or a dragon, but i suppose orc will do in a pinch. :devilish: :coffee:
It crossed my mind giving you like a dragon age origins game. the games is the same but the intro and some reactions change with different MC. Since it's my first i thought it would be best to add just 2 MC's so that way i don't take too long bringing updates to the others, but if everything goes well i can't see why not add an MC from each region :)
View attachment 1799433
I understand most of them but...
Lmao. Wtf is that? Female predator or something.
Hahaha may as well could be now that i look at it. But it was supposed to be an "arachna" kinda girl, maybe she still needs some work :unsure:

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
t crossed my mind giving you like a dragon age origins game. the games is the same but the intro and some reactions change with different MC. Since it's my first i thought it would be best to add just 2 MC's so that way i don't take too long bringing updates to the others, but if everything goes well i can't see why not add an MC from each region :)
Yeah i get it, starting small is a smart decision.
Seen enough devs ruin themselves with their overblown scope. (y) :giggle:

J.A.A.G. Studio

Game Developer
May 7, 2022
This was certainly interesting. Some character designs I prefer over others, *coughs* Duzz not being one of them *coughs* but from what I've seen in-game so far this has a lot of promise, having the liberty to choose how you deal with the people you associate with has always been something I've wished for and it looks like this game might scratch that itch, other VNs that I've played on this site usually give you the illusion of choice and never how you want to deal with them either. Cheers to the dev. :coffee:
Hahaha yeah Duzz is well... Unique let's say. I know she's not attractive to most but that was kinda my point. I gave the option to still fuck her because if that's what you like go for it, but the main reason is that in these fantasy games most of the times it just have a lot of cute monster girls and nothing else. I wanted to include real monster (That will come in the next update), ugly characters/monsters because i think that way is more realistic, but hey if you don't like her you can always have the option to kill them ;)
But I'll still have to see anal, the MC getting a blowjob and possibly threesomes. :(
At least there's pregnancy to look forward to.
A LOT of pregnancy. Will give the option to impregnate everyone you wish to and see some kids before the prologue so that way you enjoy a little of your family before the game ends. About anal, will be optional on the sex scenes. Blowjob maybe optional :unsure: and threesomes definitely optional. I plan to give a harem ending and individuals with girls so maybe if you find one you like won't be so bad (y)
Wow dev, when u said "extreme content" i did not expect a living talking fairy-goblin fetus to be one of them XD
(this is just a joke)

holy hell that really caught me so off-guard lol

but i appreciate the plan to completely give the player choices to gracefully bail out from such awkward encounter
Hahaha yep just showing what kind of creatures you guys can find along the way ;)

Reactions: aspar4gus

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
I wanted to include real monster (That will come in the next update), ugly characters/monsters because i think that way is more realistic, but hey if you don't like her you can always have the option to kill them ;)
I hope there will also be a third option besides "sex" and "kill" in these kinds of situations. Not all monsters deserve to be killed, but the alternative shouldn't be limited to fucking them.
That said, I love the total freedom of approach and the absence of forced scenes. Looking forward to future releases and more content, good luck J.A.A.G. Studio

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes