RPGM Kingdom Reforged [v0.0.1] [Ghost Pixel]

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
This is very early in development but there's potiential here.

But the map is way too large, making it a chore to traverse and causing some pretty long loading times and in general hampering performance, it needs to be downscaled in my opinion.

The english needs some work too and some backround music would add to the game.

I would also make the flow of time slower.

Last edited:

Ghost Pixel

May 12, 2023
Oh, may ask on which elements you are majorly focusing on?
We are working on the aunt and her daughter's introduction and some quests which will be branching to more contents in the future. You have a look at our roadmap in our and page.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
We are working on the aunt and her daughter's introduction and some quests which will be branching to more contents in the future. You have a look at our roadmap in our and page.
Yes I have seen that, even if damn 2 new LIs already when the others haven’t got yet content, although I meant more the feedback aspect from the players.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Kingdom v0.01 Compressed (Untested)

Win 510 MB/131 MB :

• Love
Reactions: Ghost Pixel

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hope the game is not abandoned as the premise is basically my dream game, the most noticeable issue in this build being the english and how the sentences seem incorrect to me.
Not only that, the fact that is essentially a demo for what's to come, everything is skeletal or in the rough.
The plot is there but it's not developed, character relationship feel too rush and not logical, dialogues being too unnatural, and so on.
The UI was great tho, for now it is an idea of a game inspired by ASWS and PQ rather than a game itself.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Ghost Pixel

May 12, 2023
Hello there! First we would like to apologize for the delay.
Reasons for the delay:
1. Initially we thought of using blender for our Environment and Daz for the models. However we are unable to match the lighting between those 2 however it could have been possible in Photoshop but still was taking much time. Therefore we are moving all our files from blender to Daz.
2. We tried to do animation in Daz but it was not up to our standards and was also taking long time to fix. So we have decided to move the animation to blender and use IK to our advantage. Later we will transfer the keyframes from blender to Daz.
3. We are also creating morphs for dress, squeeze effects, etc in blender and then importing them in Daz. (I could ease my work by using dforce in Daz but my laptop is not that powerful enough to handle everything).

However the game progress is in effect and there will be an update coming pretty soon (still cannot give a specific time). We have our studies and part time jobs so doing everything in our free time.
And we do read all your comments and almost all of the complains are planned to be fixed in the next update.
We appreciate each and everyone of your comments.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hello there! First we would like to apologize for the delay.
Reasons for the delay:
1. Initially we thought of using blender for our Environment and Daz for the models. However we are unable to match the lighting between those 2 however it could have been possible in Photoshop but still was taking much time. Therefore we are moving all our files from blender to Daz.
2. We tried to do animation in Daz but it was not up to our standards and was also taking long time to fix. So we have decided to move the animation to blender and use IK to our advantage. Later we will transfer the keyframes from blender to Daz.
3. We are also creating morphs for dress, squeeze effects, etc in blender and then importing them in Daz. (I could ease my work by using dforce in Daz but my laptop is not that powerful enough to handle everything).

However the game progress is in effect and there will be an update coming pretty soon (still cannot give a specific time). We have our studies and part time jobs so doing everything in our free time.
And we do read all your comments and almost all of the complains are planned to be fixed in the next update.
We appreciate each and everyone of your comments.
Best of luck to you then!
I am eagered to see the results