• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Kingdom Reforged [v0.0.1] [Ghost Pixel]

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I really really like "Struggle of sin" and I hope this games builds on the success of it and can progress in the same postive sense.
Hope story is fleshed and not rushed.
Chracters models are great with a good progress pace and story nothing can stop this from becoming a hit.
All the best to the Devs

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghost Pixel

Ghost Pixel

May 12, 2023
Is there any way we can follow the development for this game
We have a discord dedicated for that but there we have separated the paying customers and non-paying customers. In subscribestar we have made a a tier for non-paying customers (which is still under review) however I could not find a way to make a non-paying/free tier in patreon. And for this reason we are not active in discord (since no people there) and working silently. But if people wants to see the development then we need to figure out a way.

TONYCHAOS

Dec 16, 2021
We have a discord dedicated for that but there we have separated the paying customers and non-paying customers. In subscribestar we have made a a tier for non-paying customers (which is still under review) however I could not find a way to make a non-paying/free tier in patreon. And for this reason we are not active in discord (since no people there) and working silently. But if people wants to see the development then we need to figure out a way.
are you guys still alive ? it has been 9 months since the last update

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
So any updates for us about it's news is it going to continue or just abandoned or put on hold?