What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
Game great, The quest system along with the combat system is okay but I'm having problems with picking the lock on the old run-down house on the other side of town.

The Lock type was medium and while It was smart to save it before trying to solve the puzzle I figured it would be wise to ask if anyone else had the same trouble?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So, new to the game. Mucking about after the orcs attacked and found Freddy and trying this lock pick skill ... I just don't get it. I assume I have to move the ball around to each of the pins. I have to push each pin up and then click on the pin to set it. Then move the ball to the next pin and so on. The problem I'm having is that the ball moves maybe once every 5 clicks and the pins fall faster than I can move the ball. What's up with this?

Edit: While the lock pick cheat seems to work fine for doors and other chests .. it does not work on the "practice" chest next to Freddy.

Edit2: Okay .. so I guess you have to use the arrow keys for the lock picking. It would be nice if there was a message somewhere along the line to tell the player

Last edited:
Reactions: nnt25

Finkey

Sep 3, 2017
Game bugged out at the end of first day. after catching the thief and dealing with her I should go to sleep, but apparently there is no way to do it.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
It sucks, but several of the game's mechanics (such as scenes, audio files, and minigames) require higher specs to run properly. It would lag and/or crash frequently if someone tried playing with a low spec PC, making the lockpick minigame impossible.

Reactions: nnt25

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
It sucks, but several of the game's mechanics (such as scenes, audio files, and minigames) require higher specs to run properly. It would lag and/or crash frequently if someone tried playing with a low spec PC, making the lockpick minigame impossible.
I have a high end PC but I just hate minigames full stop. Devs never learn.

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021

Changelog:

- Main Quest progress

- 64 new animations (Adda, Molly, Laura, Daeregis)

- new locations

- new items, weapons, armor

- stealth ability

- added new characters (Rebecca, Laura, others)

- bats in a cave spawning after 1 day

- added campfire in swamps

- small changes in the dialogue

Reactions: Kingvlad

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
The score for this game is such nonsense . Past couple months played some truly bad games with scores of 4/5, and all the same "issues" as this.

I guess people are alot more forgiving with short low effort games that hit there fetishes, rather than more ambitious ones. Oh well.

How far along is the game now? Last I played this wad when I reviewed it I mean replied lol. So back in mid September. Wondering how much more content there is

BruhBrah

Oct 3, 2019
Is it even possible to sleep on the first night, I steal an axe and get wood and I can't give it to the step mom so I can't sleep inside and I can't afford to sleep in the hotel?

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes