What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Does the new version fix the bugs with animations
Hello,
low fps during animations while playing for a longer session-issue was fixed in version 0.19.6
A few people have low fps from the start, mostly on low-end computers.
I have come up with this solution so far, however, it will cause other problems with background images.
1696009614363.png

Morho

May 16, 2023
It's up to you what path you choose and what decision you make, you can completely avoid that scene.
of course it is up to me so i am leaving...and u can continue do whatewer u doing... still same disgusting untagged shit again...gl with game

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
1) How do you have dinner with the ladies? If you speak to Madison she only asks you to guard her room ( not available in this version.

2) Bug: After you talk to Madison about debt you cannot talk to her at all anymore.

3) I see a lot of improvements from suggestions, great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: noblone

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
1) How do you have dinner with the ladies? If you speak to Madison she only asks you to guard her room ( not available in this version.

2) Bug: After you talk to Madison about debt you cannot talk to her at all anymore.

3) I see a lot of improvements from suggestions, great work!
Thanks!
Squire route, just enter the mansion in the evening
if you're on the blackmail route, give them a few days before you enter

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Squire route, just enter the mansion in the evening
if you're on the blackmail route, give them a few days before you enter
I defeated the attacking chief, I enter in the evening Madison is at her usual spot and I can't talk to her. I can only talk to her in the morning / day.

bug: autosave doesn't work this patch.

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Did you start a new game or are you using an old save?
autosave can be turned on/off in the options

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Did you start a new game or are you using an old save?
autosave can be turned on/off in the options
Started a new game, good to know about autosave.

I am just stuck again in a few places.

1) Don't know how to have dinner with the ladies. Entering mansion in the evening doesn't do anything.

2) Why can't I attack the orcs? The option is there but I can't click it and can only join them.

3) If I join them I found Garry's sword but not the weapons, in the locked chest in Garry's room there was a leather belt and now it is an open chest.

4) And of course if I tell Madison about Emily debt I can't talk to her at all anymore.

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Started a new game, good to know about autosave.

I am just stuck again in a few places.

1) Don't know how to have dinner with the ladies. Entering mansion in the evening doesn't do anything.

2) Why can't I attack the orcs? The option is there but I can't click it and can only join them.

3) If I join them I found Garry's sword but not the weapons, in the locked chest in Garry's room there was a leather belt and now it is an open chest.

4) And of course if I tell Madison about Emily debt I can't talk to her at all anymore.
please send me your save file

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes