What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
So am I to assume that advanced lockpick training is still not implemented? It seems rather goofy to have quests that require getting through a door that you can not get open.
correct. it is not in the game yet
although sometimes there are ways around it. for example you can steal your sister's room key

Reactions: DaedusWolfe

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So been going at this for a couple days (restarted the game a couple times) and I seem to have a problem after getting into the grand quarter (or whatever it is called). I am assuming that there is supposed to be a cutscene after entering since there is a large crowd with guards and someone on a stage. But nothing happens. I can't find Dawson anywhere. If I advance the time, I still get nothing and I still can't find Dawson. There is no place to sleep, no way to get back out and you can not skip time after night time.

I can get into the sewers. I can kill a beastie down toward the end of the sewers. I can not interact with the door in the room off of the sewers though (says wait for a different time). But when I go back to the drug dealer in the sewer I can not say that I killed the monster.

So is this a brick wall in the game or is it just me? Like I said, I restarted twice and get the same result every time.

EDIT: AND .. checking "Inside the castle walls" in the quest log crashes the game

EDIT 2: making the elixir for Valeria and giving it to the Elves does not advance the quest. (still says to deliver the elixir)

Last edited:

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
So been going at this for a couple days (restarted the game a couple times) and I seem to have a problem after getting into the grand quarter (or whatever it is called). I am assuming that there is supposed to be a cutscene after entering since there is a large crowd with guards and someone on a stage. But nothing happens. I can't find Dawson anywhere. If I advance the time, I still get nothing and I still can't find Dawson. There is no place to sleep, no way to get back out and you can not skip time after night time.

I can get into the sewers. I can kill a beastie down toward the end of the sewers. I can not interact with the door in the room off of the sewers though (says wait for a different time). But when I go back to the drug dealer in the sewer I can not say that I killed the monster.

So is this a brick wall in the game or is it just me? Like I said, I restarted twice and get the same result every time.

EDIT: AND .. checking "Inside the castle walls" in the quest log crashes the game

EDIT 2: making the elixir for Valeria and giving it to the Elves does not advance the quest. (still says to deliver the elixir)
same here

Reactions: BinhGamer

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
So been going at this for a couple days (restarted the game a couple times) and I seem to have a problem after getting into the grand quarter (or whatever it is called)
How do you get into the grand quarter?
actually, do I have to restart an old save if I want to get into the grand quarter? or is it possible with an imported old save?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
How do you get into the grand quarter?
actually, do I have to restart an old save if I want to get into the grand quarter? or is it possible with an imported old save?
Not sure if an old save is compatible or not. To get into the grand quarter you have to talk to the bailiff and get three quests from him (all at the same time). Hunt deer and rabbit meat in the forest and give it to his wife over on the right side of the bottom level of his home. Then go talk to hugo(?) or something like that, over on the left lower area of the map. Ask him about drugs and go from there. Finally you need to go to the temple and get the quest to create 2 health potions. For this you need to be able to identify plants (passive skill in the MIND set) and you have to be able to read. Ask the bailiff about reading.
After you complete everything he wants you to do, talk to him and return the next morning for instructions on how to get into the grand quarter.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Not sure if an old save is compatible or not. To get into the grand quarter you have to talk to the bailiff and get three quests from him (all at the same time). Hunt deer and rabbit meat in the forest and give it to his wife over on the right side of the bottom level of his home. Then go talk to hugo(?) or something like that, over on the left lower area of the map. Ask him about drugs and go from there. Finally you need to go to the temple and get the quest to create 2 health potions. For this you need to be able to identify plants (passive skill in the MIND set) and you have to be able to read. Ask the bailiff about reading.
After you complete everything he wants you to do, talk to him and return the next morning for instructions on how to get into the grand quarter.
Thank you.
I did those already and did not gain access.
I think I might have not done the potions of healing? but i tried now and couldn't turn them in.
So either its broken in the stage of turning in the potions of healing. or it is broken in the stage of getting access to town after completing all the quests he gave.

either way the save is broken. And I probably need to restart.
game is far too grindy for that though. so for now I am just going to drop it.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
if you kill the warchief, you can still blackmail her
I am not seeing a path to this any more. Has it been removed? I have tried all combinations of options (at least I believe I have) but there is no combination where I can blackmail the baroness and kill the warchief (for his sword of course)

Jul 11, 2018
I think I've tried playing this game 5 times now and each time the stamina situation makes the start deeply unpleasant, and at some point the game breaks. Why doesn't the dev lower the barrier to entry by at least removing the running speed situation?

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Hey, Version 0.25 is now out!
Changelog 0.25:
-Bugfix low fps during animation implemented
-new quest "Witch Hunt"
-added "Iron Vault" location
-added "Royal Docks" location
-new characters introduced, Nikolaya Mageslayer + Witches: Ingrid Blackthorn, Morgana Blackthorn
-new animations added (Selena H-scene) + (Morgana Prison H-scene) + (Nikolaya Prison Restrained)
And yet Advanced Lockpicking and the Madison Guard Duty quests are still not implemented.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Well, the first time I am playing this and I must say there is a lot in this game that reminds me of A Struggle with Sin, too much to even be a coincidence. I feel like I am playing a remake of ASWS. I am sure that those who have played that game know what I am talking about. There is too many skills in the skill tree that require corruption points, those should be a separate skill tree IF you decide to go that route because it locks you out of other skills in the skill tree like Jump skill for example. Also quests not being "in this version" is way too many. I don't know about any one else but I am a completionist and don't like moving to a new map or area without all quests being finished, I understand this is a WIP but to me it makes sense to finish certain things before moving on to the next area. The whole Relationship screen is totally messed up for Maddison saying in her description that her name is Isabella and the female Orc name in her description it just mentions the tavern owner Sarah. Things like that should be sorted before releasing new content or alongside new content.

Not a bad game in general it takes getting used to the interface in general, definitely needs a Walk-thru and don't know why there isn't one, I was wandering around for awhile wondering how to get past the guards to the castle until I figured out I had to go meet the drunken man in the tavern and would not have known that if I had not stumbled upon that. I tend to stay away from any form of gambling in a game unless it is part of a quest and I am sure others are that way also. The lockpicking is an interesting mini-game BUT should have a skip button for those that don't want to waste time with it, same for the pickpocketing. There is way too many places that need either expert or advanced lockpicking and not any way to do it either. That's it for my two cents worth. Take it as you may, it has potential but too many dead end quests not yet implemented and it looks tacky when you have too many "unfinished" quests in the quest log. Plus I don't even know what kind of gift to give to the girl in the stable all she says to whatever I give her if it is a joke.

BananasNiam

Apr 14, 2024
I played this game then it was RPG turn Based ...Now it is kinda hack and slash with RPG elements ... Main quests with that thing not in this version are bad . Developer reworked this game like 99 times ... and we have bilion bugs or unfinished things ... Lot good ideas but just lazy work ... So i think it needs help . For me it is better turn based RPG cuz i love Final Fantasy games . I am playing video games more then 30 years and i just love RPG . I Have bilion ideas for this game and if this game is made by 1 human then it needs atleast 100 :D game can grow into very good thing ! Please Developer recruit more ppl we need save the world from Darkness ! :D <3 anyway as a player i want fishing , mining , active skills usage , mana ( mage role ) , add that advanced lockpicking :D ) all mobs must respawn , we need more BOSSES ... game can return to turn based or just be this hacknslash but please finish it :D

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
I notice that nobody answers any questions in here, there are many players that have asked questions and nobody even the dev doesn't seem to have an answer to or just plain lazy to answer the questions.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I notice that nobody answers any questions in here, there are many players that have asked questions and nobody even the dev doesn't seem to have an answer to or just plain lazy to answer the questions.
It is mainly because the answer could be found 10 times by simply searching the thread.
Why are people so lazy that they dont bother to use the search box?

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
It is mainly because the answer could be found 10 times by simply searching the thread.
Why are people so lazy that they dont bother to use the search box?
Because most of the time when you do a search you dont get the right thread you are looking for. :rolleyes:

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes