What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
finally the game is open , i restart the game and play new game . the game will change with you when the orc attack the village when you want to choose with who you want help , help the orc , after that , go to sleep to next morning , go to the orc female she will tell you to kill the orc leader , before you kill him go to the village lady and do deal with her to be baron , when you do that , stay in the village till night not midnight , go to orc camp and save the adda , you now the village baron , next day talk to adda punish her , 2 day punish her spanking her , come to her at midnight fuck her , you now get 2 stamina , you can fuck molly .

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
One question if I can't open chests is there a way to skip it? or better game changer?

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
One question if I can't open chests is there a way to skip it? or better game changer?

you dont need it ignore it , that not the quest , the real quest coming after that you need it , you will know it when you ask freddie how to see the queen .

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
you dont need to active it its active already , when you be baron you can do sex with adda that give you the second stamina

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
What happens is that in the guide it says that it is necessary to open chests for missions, and I literally don't understand how it works, I lift the 3 stones but nothing opens ... I thought there was an option to deactivate it but it seems not, I was interested the game, but I spend about 30 minutes trying to open a chest, it's not worth it, thanks for your time, good luck with the game.

1666606467205.png

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
if you not be baron you can blackmail the witch and do sex with her you can get the second stamina

Apr 16, 2020
What happens is that in the guide it says that it is necessary to open chests for missions, and I literally don't understand how it works, I lift the 3 stones but nothing opens ... I thought there was an option to deactivate it but it seems not, I was interested the game, but I spend about 30 minutes trying to open a chest, it's not worth it, thanks for your time, good luck with the game.

View attachment 2120998
Each stones have different dropping speed.

So first you need to lift all the stones as you did and pushing it even further and will make it fall. Like i said each stone has different dropping speed... thus you need to find who goes down faster and slower then drop them accordingly... DON'T LET A SINGLE STONE FULLY DROP, THE MOMENT YOU MADE ONE STONE FALL, YOU HAVE TO LET EVERY STONE FALL AS WELL. It's pretty complicated and hard so just turn on the cheats and try your best in the first moment you get introduced by it, after that no more lockpicks.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
if you not be baron you can blackmail the witch and do sex with her you can get the second stamina
I don't think that the stamina value depends on the title, although I chose the Baron, but I got the second stamina even before I could have fun with Adda

Reactions: valley57
Apr 16, 2020
I don't think that the stamina value depends on the title, although I chose the Baron, but I got the second stamina even before I could have fun with Adda
I guess it's because you had sex, no wonder I have no stamina
But I think I remember that I achieved mc having sex with the witch, I don't remember gaining a stamina stat
Btw can you have 3 stamina?

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
I guess it's because you had sex, no wonder I have no stamina
But I think I remember that I achieved mc having sex with the witch, I don't remember gaining a stamina stat
Btw can you have 3 stamina?
As far as I know, the maximum stamina is 2, intelligence is 3, else is 1 in this version

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
when is the latest update coming out? and,
does the latest update come out every month?

1king45wolf

Sep 18, 2021
Do I need to collect taxes for all? I waive taxes for Emily and Eddie and collect the rest. But when going back to Isabelle and when she asks whether the taxes had been collected, the MC always answer not yet.

Jul 16, 2022
Do I need to collect taxes for all? I waive taxes for Emily and Eddie and collect the rest. But when going back to Isabelle and when she asks whether the taxes had been collected, the MC always answer not yet.
I'd like some help with this too, I go to farmer dude and he just sells me his eggs and shit, can't collect taxes at any time of the day

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I'd like some help with this too, I go to farmer dude and he just sells me his eggs and shit, can't collect taxes at any time of the day
dont have to collect taxes from him, just only those in town, except for some reason the girl on general store, and yes, must collect all and not save anyone from paying being family or friends, seems that you need to walk the dark path to achieve the 'fuck them all' token (if there is any)

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes