What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

majek22

Oct 13, 2020
There is no content after the raid on the village, because I do not find the girl after he was kidnapped, and there is nothing after saving him from kidnapping.

Apr 16, 2020
My commentary as I was playing the game: (Because I was bored, I recommend reading the last parts!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway this is trash, does anyone have the last version? Please share with me...

• Haha
Reactions: artghrl

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
its been a while since i played so started a new game where do you buy the saddle again also why can i not sell any items did something change

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Here, ok

Format: VP9
Codec ID: V_VP9

attached video
I checked to make sure I had V_VP9 codec and it was already installed. I went ahead and installed a couple of other codec packs that I've been using over the years. This is a new PC I've built, the game works fine on my old cpu and the thing is every other rpgmaker game works just fine on this PC. I get like a flash of the backround image on the title screen before it goes to black and same for the first cutscene. Screenshot (2).png Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (4).png It has to be some kind of format or another codec that I'm missing, I just don't know how to find it.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
is there another guild the one on the front page doesn't match the game even a lil bit but it does match what I remember playing a very long time ago

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
guide is for an older version that is no longer valid due to the massive change.

Shaktar777

Oct 14, 2018
This game is buggy as hell. Recommend passing for a couple updates to see if the developer bothers fixing this mess.

doorknoby1

Nov 8, 2018
god. MC is walking slow and sighing like crazy. Then I need to finde this and that, but nobody explains where it is or that there is a map. So you roam around clueless, slow and without any directions.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
With a lot of "remade" in this update, i really wish that the movement of the mc could be remade too...that fucking sucks he is too slow, even with dash option the stamina bar deplete really fast, another thing that i wish that we can rename the mc.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
To everyone complaining about the Playermovement speed. I'm gonna suggest this tool from that does connect to the internet to ensure it's up to date--: https://f95zone.to/threads/mtool-rp...eat-one-click-machine-translation-tool.54117/

For those concerned about malware/viruses regarding the tool, The fact that we've had it on the site for awhile now shows that people have vetted that it's not malicious. I only include this cause it's from a possibly Chinese person

Apr 16, 2020
its been a while since i played so started a new game where do you buy the saddle again also why can i not sell any items did something change
A lot change my dude, the models have gotten more "realistic", although imo the last version was way better! Though some did become better, but my favorite character "Jessica" took a big hit, but it can be easily fixed if they tie back her hair, like the same before...

I also don't remember where's the saddle

Anyway
The lock picking has changed, its honestly quite fun and easier...

And it also seems like the amount of content has decreased... The combat mechanics has become stupid, and money has become unobtainable...

100 copper = 1 silver
100 Silver = 1 gold

I think there was something higher than gold... But gaining money here is quite Unreasonable! Since you can't even kill a fucking boar! And like you said, you can't sell anything...

Armors are unreasonably pricy too and they added a unfinished system of crafting, which I have not located yet...

And finally you can't read... Meaning the book at the abandoned house won't increase your knowledge...

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Anybody knows what's the content cutoff? I rescued the lady on dark path, but it's stuck on the same objective to find her. I kicked Emily out and sent Gary to stand there and watch but the objective asks me to seek Gary.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Anybody knows what's the content cutoff? I rescued the lady on dark path, but it's stuck on the same objective to find her. I kicked Emily out and sent Gary to stand there and watch but the objective asks me to seek Gary.
chill, you have to wait for a couple of fixes to return to the previous state of the game after the remake

Xolvath

May 24, 2017
how to done Ordinary Routime,am in the tavent and talk to sara and she only say Have a nice day

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes