What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
KingdomWrathOfTheDarkLady-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Kingdom Wrath [0.14.2] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.8 GB/ 687 MB) :

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You are trying to describe the game in the original post. But you fail. It is so goddamn generic that I don't want to try it.
What the fuck is it about?

Jim-dude

Oct 7, 2018
Game could be cool when done and working properly - there's a lot of choices, ways to upgrade your character and girls. But right now I'm just finding too many bugs.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Lady in trouble won't progress or finish, when i get to the orc camp i can fight the leader or fool him, and eventually get her back but after (being evil) and becoming baron the quest still stays saying find out where the lady is imprisoned, tried sneaking into the tent before being "caught" by the orc guard, but nothing, but in the "good guy" playthrough where i went straight there after being captured by elves despite the darkness the quest did finish, so either the quest didn't finish because i didn't go straight there and rested in the grainery or whatever it's called and went there by morning, or it's because i went there a day after the scene with the female orc and bear

Last edited:

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
i can't get past the guards to get to the sewer. also is the last thing you can do with emily is stick your finger in her ass seem like a crazy amount of work for nothing at all.

Crashsua

Jul 5, 2020
1678376743237.png
Updated the game but still can't play this mission, when moving, the screen goes black and can't see anything ??? Help me fix this

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
hello everyone , this game is change from old one now i cant pass the castle i cant talk to the gary he did nothing only said what you need , my lord ? and there is no option ..... is there bug or something ?

Hatari

Jul 30, 2018
hello everyone , this game is change from old one now i cant pass the castle i cant talk to the gary he did nothing only said what you need , my lord ? and there is no option ..... is there bug or something ?
Yes, the game is full of bugs, unfortunately they are bugs that do not allow progress in the story.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes