What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
About NTR
I don't see something like NTR here, since the Mc doesn't have a serious relationship with anyone, if the orcs take any elf or human girls, is it due to the circumstances that occurred to the events and choices that were chosen, or is it because the Mc doesn't have the skills that it should have, to impose respect or impose authority over orcs or any others.... I realized that people can choose to see and not see these options that exist within the game. ;)

Reactions: valley57

Ezequiel14

Jun 17, 2018
Hello, I have this problem when I start the game and when I enter the sister's room, the screen turns black and it does not give me an option
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 7, 2018
Right, so, I just restarted the game...and the slow molass walking isn't as bad once you know where to go.

Honestly, the game would benefit from being less "sandboxy" with smaller maps until the MC starts developing his speed and stamina bar more. Open up the world as the player's ability to explore it goes up.

Like, there are a bunch of maps that you can explore from the beginning which, because the stamina system makes it tedious, leads to a lot of frustration. Better to lock them out and limit the player's ability to get lost until the player's ability to explore is better.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
i begin the game from the beginig and i want to know how to try to hit the old man in the first trial. thnk u so much

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Hello, I have this problem when I start the game and when I enter the sister's room, the screen turns black and it does not give me an option
i'm getting the same problem too.
Hey, I finally solved the problem.
Download fix here: MEGA
  1. Download one of the nwjs files, and replace all the files in the game.
  2. Then download the small ffmpeg 0.70.1 and replace the ffmpeg file.
  3. Run game with nw.exe
  4. If it still doesn't work try the other nwjs file and replace the ffmpeg again.
Note: Now only for winx64 users, I will upload files for other platforms as well in a few days

Reactions: Ezequiel14

Ezequiel14

Jun 17, 2018
Hey, I finally solved the problem.
Download fix here: MEGA
  1. Download one of the nwjs files, and replace all the files in the game.
  2. Then download the small ffmpeg 0.70.1 and replace the ffmpeg file.
  3. Run game with nw.exe
  4. If it still doesn't work try the other nwjs file and replace the ffmpeg again.
Note: Now only for winx64 users, I will upload files for other platforms as well in a few days
Bro you are god thank you very much, you deserve the best
Sorry if my english is not very good

• Red Heart
Reactions: noblone

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
hello

Why can't find any progress on Emma's topic

Why is there no progress on Sarah's topic

Why so far there is no progress in entering the castle

Why is there no progress in taking the weekly tax?

Why is there no progress with the old man

Note that this is V. 13

this game very good story

thank you for answer

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
hello

Why can't find any progress on Emma's topic

Why is there no progress on Sarah's topic

Why so far there is no progress in entering the castle

Why is there no progress in taking the weekly tax?

Why is there no progress with the old man

Note that this is V. 13

this game very good story

thank you for answer
Hello, thanks!
The game has been redone, all the characters are new or modified, so most of the old scenes have been removed.
However, some of the scenes will eventually return in better quality.
In the last patches, I focused on the quest journal, now I think it's much easier to navigate and it's understandable.
I wrote a note to all quests that don't progress -> (no more content in this update). I understand that it may not be clear how much content is in the game and what to do after a remake like this, but making a guide is difficult, I did it in the 0.5.0 version, and I modified more than 90% of the quests during development, so I would have to change the guide almost every update as well.

Crashsua

Jul 5, 2020
Hello, thanks!
The game has been redone, all the characters are new or modified, so most of the old scenes have been removed.
However, some of the scenes will eventually return in better quality.
In the last patches, I focused on the quest journal, now I think it's much easier to navigate and it's understandable.
I wrote a note to all quests that don't progress -> (no more content in this update). I understand that it may not be clear how much content is in the game and what to do after a remake like this, but making a guide is difficult, I did it in the 0.5.0 version, and I modified more than 90% of the quests during development, so I would have to change the guide almost every update as well.
I have a problem here! Can you fix this 1680622415435.png

Tegaran

Jun 19, 2020
A save after getting over the Azog bug would be appreciated. The duble dude glitch stays no matter what I do. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Grandcross

Grandcross

May 6, 2020
A save after getting over the Azog bug would be appreciated. The duble dude glitch stays no matter what I do. Thanks in advance.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes