What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is there a guide anywhere for this game I keep looking and nothing with the new info is posted anywhere.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Where can I find Freddie to ask for help
The hint says he is at the Mill east of the villiage
but it locked and from what I've read I need to cross a bridge which is incomplete and I can't find a way to skip time.

plus I'm not a fan of the sprint bar, I find it a hindrance to my gameplay

Also the guide in the main post seem to be no longer viable as the quest don't match anything I've done so far

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
I came to orc camp and got caught so I can talk my way to release Adda. However, during conversation, there are Chariama options which I can not get any charisma points. Is there a way? Or is it still in development?

TarobaZone

Mar 17, 2022
I can't find a way to become expert at lockpicking, does anyone has passed? I don't know too how to update other missions, I don't if it's a bug or what... i'm baron already, but now i'm totally stuck in every mission.

Missions:

For our Ancestors: Learn about the History Orcs and Humans (stuck)
Lady In Trouble: I already rescued her, but doesn't update (I'm Baron already) (Not updating)
The Power of Baron: I already talked to Gary, but doesn't seems to update (not updating)
A Family's Legacy: Find Out info for the family (stuck)

I already punished the baroness, stepmom and maybe the sister... with Gary help...
I'm stuck with Frug, as i can't find to become expert lickpick, to take care of the elves and free him and also start the elf quests...
I have the same problem , how much content was removed in this rework?

Reactions: valley57

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
It's crazy. I'm trying to recover by using the "Bandage" in the inventory and I get an error screen. Complete idiocy.
1679029450761.png

Reactions: valley57

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Do we have to save the Town?. The Whole Town despises Henry and you know what the feeling is mutual. Let the Orcs burn it down. The People are so Despicable with maybe one exception. I really dislike the StepMom and StepSis. Let them burn. Is that a option. LOL. Have Henry go ll Sith Lord on they're Ass and seek revenge?

Jan 4, 2019
Its seems that the game is on version 0.14.0 but in here the version is 0.11.0, i don't know why the dev choose not to update the game if he plans to sell it while the free version is unplayable and only give him a bad reputation and may him loose a loot of patreons.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
The game sucks ass, the last remakes have just been renewing old scenes with questionable differences in quality. There has been almost no change to the plot or progress in corrupting those around the MC over the past year (2022). Being a Patreon member sucked ass because I was paying for nothing, so it isn't some rando complaining about free shit. The dev went radio silent for months, posted a message saying progress is being made, then released a version several months later with one or two new scenes. This doesn't have animations that require a great graphics card for hundreds of renders or the time and costliness for hand drawn art, it's honey select models using the RPGM engine. Even other slow paced games would be a third or even a quarter of the way done, but this game is still bare bones with the random sex scene thrown in to show "progress" is being made.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe things will get better in another year . . . or five. I (as well as others) had hopes for the game but the dev has their work cut out if they want to rebuild the enthusiasm people had for the game back when it was first created.

DNATNW

Nov 21, 2017
NoblemanHenry In the most recent update there is a bug on the Orc Path, Two of the Azug boss orcs stand infront of the tent so after getting the dress and becoming baron you cant enter the tent to save the Lady.

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
The game sucks ass, the last remakes have just been renewing old scenes with questionable differences in quality. There has been almost no change to the plot or progress in corrupting those around the MC over the past year (2022). Being a Patreon member sucked ass because I was paying for nothing, so it isn't some rando complaining about free shit. The dev went radio silent for months, posted a message saying progress is being made, then released a version several months later with one or two new scenes. This doesn't have animations that require a great graphics card for hundreds of renders or the time and costliness for hand drawn art, it's honey select models using the RPGM engine. Even other slow paced games would be a third or even a quarter of the way done, but this game is still bare bones with the random sex scene thrown in to show "progress" is being made.

Maybe things will get better in another year . . . or five. I (as well as others) had hopes for the game but the dev has their work cut out if they want to rebuild the enthusiasm people had for the game back when it was first created.
Hi, you're right, the development of the game hasn't progressed at all, it's because I've started to remake the whole game... and a few months ago my laptop broke and I couldn't develop.
Now I've caught my second wind. I have spent hundreds of hours in intensive development over the last few months.
In version 0.14.0 you'll see what I've been working on all this time.
I want the version to be public as soon as possible, that's why I released 0.15.0 with less content
I'm already working on version 0.16.0 where it can finally move forward.
Version 0.16 will be very large in content.

Reactions: hermesh

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Hi, you're right, the development of the game hasn't progressed at all, it's because I've started to remake the whole game... and a few months ago my laptop broke and I couldn't develop.
Now I've caught my second wind. I have spent hundreds of hours in intensive development over the last few months.
In version 0.14.0 you'll see what I've been working on all this time.
I want the version to be public as soon as possible, that's why I released 0.15.0 with less content
I'm already working on version 0.16.0 where it can finally move forward.
Version 0.16 will be very large in content.
Looking forward to it! I think your game has plenty of potential, but the version available here only hints at it since you run into walls and breaking quests so fast.

The super slow walk speed during the intro is rather frustrating, esp. if you are weighed down (sack of grain, boxes) to make it even slower which is is compounded that you don't know where the buildings are. If you don't want to add location directions in the dialogue or quest log, i would recommend to add a rough, simple map - doesn't have to be in-game, just an image in the game folder would go a long way. In addition, it might make sense to increase the base walk speed a bit. It got a lot better with the 2 endurance/sprint skills, but a new player gets those at a time when the game is already uninstalled...

Last edited:
Reactions: noblone

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
KingdomWrathOfTheDarkLady-0.13.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
so i remember reading there would be ntr/non ntr content/etc how much non ntr is in the game (i like female orcs and goblins and thats what drew my interest, 0 interest in ntr tho) (unless its netori)

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes