What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
On the "Power of Bron" quest, im stuck on talk to Gary, tried talking to him with no option. Also ran into this problem.... honestly my game seems kinda broken... not sure if others have same issues.
1670047115419.png

Last edited:
Reactions: valley57

W1ld willie

Mar 28, 2022
Is there any cheat to change stats? It rly is irritating cus parts like lockpicking are a wtf.
If there is, how do I activate it?

DatBoi6983

Jul 29, 2020
Big rework/remake is definitely a step in the right direction. Not everything has been converted over and remade yet, so right now there are a good number of bugs, and a big loss in the accessible story/scenes, but honestly with the system improvements that's really not a big deal right now. Very excited to see where this project is heading, as it seems the developer wants to improve the base game he's building off of before adding more content, which is good to see. I liked how it was before the remake, but it definitely looks like once all the content is converted over it'll be a much better game in the long run.

Reactions: Luke and valley57

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Does anyone know a fix for this black screen? I can play the game still but any cutscenes or animations the characters are missing or the animations are just a blank screen as well. View attachment 2205178
So I found a fix for the animation glitch. Google "nwjs open source media library" and download from their website, use the stable condition for windows and extract somewhere. Then you copy/paste the files into the game folder, you're going to replace everything, then start the game with the new nw.exe.

I'm not sure why you need to download a fresh folder of the nw.js and replace all the files in the game but it works fine now.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lilith-in-nightmare-v3-1-circle-tekua.67492/ is the only other game that had the same glitch with the animation, luckily someone posted a detailed fix after they had their own issue. Screenshot (5).png

Last edited:
Reactions: Rayliah

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
I can't go in the church, bugged after bribing the guards 20g... I mean, they allow me to to, when the map in the church open, i cant walk inside, i get stuck or walk in the black area.

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
I can't find a way to become expert at lockpicking, does anyone has passed? I don't know too how to update other missions, I don't if it's a bug or what... i'm baron already, but now i'm totally stuck in every mission.

Missions:

For our Ancestors: Learn about the History Orcs and Humans (stuck)
Lady In Trouble: I already rescued her, but doesn't update (I'm Baron already) (Not updating)
The Power of Baron: I already talked to Gary, but doesn't seems to update (not updating)
A Family's Legacy: Find Out info for the family (stuck)

I already punished the baroness, stepmom and maybe the sister... with Gary help...
I'm stuck with Frug, as i can't find to become expert lickpick, to take care of the elves and free him and also start the elf quests...

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes