What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
bro am stuck at the begging of the game what do i do
The start is linear, there are some choices, smack sister's ass open up achievement, second achievement is to kiss Juliette.

The main first choice will be at the atack of orcs at the village, read quest log, not to miss something at the start.

Read it https://f95zone.to/threads/kingdom-wrath-of-the-dark-lady-v0-25-nobleonestudio.80498/post-14189162
and this https://f95zone.to/threads/kingdom-wrath-of-the-dark-lady-v0-25-nobleonestudio.80498/post-14189958

Reednux

Jun 17, 2022
The start is linear, there are some choices, smack sister's ass open up achievement, second achievement is to kiss Juliette.

The main first choice will be at the atack of orcs at the village, read quest log, not to miss something at the start.

Read it https://f95zone.to/threads/kingdom-wrath-of-the-dark-lady-v0-25-nobleonestudio.80498/post-14189162
and this https://f95zone.to/threads/kingdom-wrath-of-the-dark-lady-v0-25-nobleonestudio.80498/post-14189958
no i mean i can`t get out of bed and i can`t move ether

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
no i mean i can`t get out of bed and i can`t move ether
You mean bed, not MC's room?

You need to get clothes in box to exit room. If not about that idk what to say, did you tried new game again?

Maybe you have joystick and this mess with controls.

If nothing helps, try to redownload and start new game.

Last edited:

Reednux

Jun 17, 2022
You mean bed, not MC's room?

You need to get clothes in box to exit room. If not about that idk what to say, did you tried new game again?

Maybe you have joystick and this mess with controls.

If nothing helps, try to redownload and start new game.
here is were am stuck i cant even move to get to the box all image_2024-07-09_023353129.png

• Wow

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
here is were am stuck i cant even move to get to the box all View attachment 3813163
Well, it is certainly bug. I think script is just broke, because MC should just jump from the bed by himself(there is command for this in event).

Try to redownload the game and start new game.

As last chance i can recommend RPG maker menu, there is cheats and NO CLIP(it means you can go through any obstacle in game if only script not active and scene is not broken) option, maybe it will help(idk if there are some triggers which will break though)

1720490263803.png
Just unpack it and move it to game folder and patch game, after this start new game and open menu via 1 on keyboard and choose No clip, after you get up from bed turn it off.

Last edited:

Reednux

Jun 17, 2022
Well, it is certainly bug. I think script is just broke, because MC should just jump from the bed by himself(there is command for this in event).

Try to redownload the game and start new game.

As last chance i can recommend RPG maker menu, there is cheats and NO CLIP(it means you can go through any obstacle in game if only script not active and scene is not broken) option, maybe it will help(idk if there are some triggers which will break though)

View attachment 3813336
Just unpack it and move it to game folder and patch game, after this start new game and open menu via 1 on keyboard and choose No clip, after you get up from bed turn it off.
Tried all that still didn't work

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Tried all that still didn't work
Here is my saves. load save 21 and try, it is just after MC get up from bed.
1720560746730.png

P.S. why each time i upload rpg maker cheat menu it is marked as virus?:unsure: It is archive from github or somewhere dev it posted.

Last edited:

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
anyone know what to do after mc kill the monster in scewers , when the man asked him did you killed the monster mc answer not yet , i stuck there , thank you for answer

• Sad

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
anyone know what to do after mc kill the monster in scewers , when the man asked him did you killed the monster mc answer not yet , i stuck there , thank you for answer
Nothing, Did you see scene when you enter Grand Quarter? (scene with Cult). Many events are broken right now. I do not think it even possible to continue game as soon as you enter Grand Quarter. Even before it game is bugged and after you enter you can't experct anything working right.

• Red Heart
Reactions: valley57
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes