What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

papajaja

Sep 9, 2020
is there any way to fix the game starting quest? i had to restart a few versions back i lost my save and now i just delete the game after 5 mins of trying, each time that i start from the beginning the game gets stuck in the first lunch scene and when using the "unstuck" option it gets stuck after talking with the blacksmith

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
is there any way to fix the game starting quest? i had to restart a few versions back i lost my save and now i just delete the game after 5 mins of trying, each time that i start from the beginning the game gets stuck in the first lunch scene and when using the "unstuck" option it gets stuck after talking with the blacksmith
try disabling sync in settings, it speeds up the game.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Still not getting the event to fire off when entering the castle courtyard. Still getting an error when selecting the "inside the castle walls" quest after entering the courtyard.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Where can i do alchemy?
You need to get flashback about going in swamps and find witch there in house, need to do quests with her. swamps is map lower than waterfall. I'am not sure butIt should be triggered after atach of orcs on the village, or some quest after.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bulk Biceps

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I can't understand how some people get lost, I'm at level 13, nothing bug
There a too much of bugs which lead to dead end. 2 options if NEUTRAL in attack of orcs and i not checked every single one, also if you go to sister on day of atack it will also lead to dead end, this event should be removed(it is just repeats the same smack ass event with Jessica).

May 4, 2022
There a too much of bugs which lead to dead end. 2 options if NEUTRAL in attack of orcs and i not checked every single one, also if you go to sister on day of atack it will also lead to dead end, this event should be removed(it is just repeats the same smack ass event with Jessica).
I went through all the events without a bug I took the courage test by taking my sister's panties and in Kazul Orck's mission I chose to defend the princess and I killed the orck right there and I was rewarded the night of the dinner I'm at level 13

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I went through all the events without a bug I took the courage test by taking my sister's panties and in Kazul Orck's mission I chose to defend the princess and I killed the orck right there and I was rewarded the night of the dinner I'm at level 13
I just said there is some dead ends. Of course you can be lucky and avoided it. for example there was one when all sleep places not functioned, and i can not use fire near witch hut... I just need to start a few times and write some of them after which triggers.

AstarothCray

Sep 11, 2020
try disabling sync in settings, it speeds up the game.
Your game is full of errors, it is unplayable. I recommend that you dedicate yourself to an update, not adding history, optimize the game and fix its errors because seriously, there comes a point where it is not pleasant to play but it is very frustrating.

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
If you play on a System that cares (anything but Win) for capitalization this is unplayable as the game can´t find assets. For Example Henry.png ins the folder doesn´t match with henry.png in the game.

• Angry
Reactions: haha mm

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
que hacer.jpg
I ask because I'm afraid of getting bugged... What mission to do first?
- Help the elves
- The Queen
- The orcs

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes