What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
broken. have my save. but i cant ever continue it. forces me to start a new game every damn time

BananasNiam

Apr 14, 2024
Hey, Version 0.25 is now out!
Changelog 0.25:
-Bugfix low fps during animation implemented
-new quest "Witch Hunt"
-added "Iron Vault" location
-added "Royal Docks" location
-new characters introduced, Nikolaya Mageslayer + Witches: Ingrid Blackthorn, Morgana Blackthorn
-new animations added (Selena H-scene) + (Morgana Prison H-scene) + (Nikolaya Prison Restrained)
i am playing 0.24.0 version lot of quests are unfinished ( not in this version ... ) ... that mini game with cards must be bigger cuz i found only 2 players ... all characters must have atleast 1 rare card to win ... more animals and mobs can be added they can drop some more crafting items and we or blacksmith can craft some weapons or something ... fishing mining crops farming can be added ... maybe we can have mage archer rogue roles etc ... or team up with some characters ... anyway good game :D

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
i am playing 0.24.0 version lot of quests are unfinished ( not in this version ... ) ... that mini game with cards must be bigger cuz i found only 2 players ... all characters must have atleast 1 rare card to win ... more animals and mobs can be added they can drop some more crafting items and we or blacksmith can craft some weapons or something ... fishing mining crops farming can be added ... maybe we can have mage archer rogue roles etc ... or team up with some characters ... anyway good game :D
Yeah, don't know why there are so many unfished quests in this game. There shouldn't be that many but yet the dev keeps moving forward instead of finishing what isn't completed yet.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
unwieldly controls for movement. not a fan of stamina usage just for walking. slows the game down ALOT due to it. and mouse controls are very very bad for movement and targeting. plus the game keeps freezing periodically. and no i don't have a weak computer either can run most of my games in 4k. it's not a top of the field gamer pc but some of the stuff i play makes this animation look like mud (no insult intended just different game formats) but the story is interesting if i can ever get it to be stable (stop freezing) and can adjust the movement style somehow.

PantsuHelm

Apr 22, 2020
So I had the same issues a lot of you guys were having. Gameplay was far too fast paced, and if I turned on frame sync, the game will often freeze. The cause of this seems to be if your monitor has a higher frame rate than 60. I went in to Nvidia settings>Manage 3D settings>Program settings and forced set my monitors framerate to 60 when playing this game, unlocked the frame sync in-game, and it resolved the problem.

Controls seem to be another issue people are having, but you can change them freely in the settings. It's annoying to adjust, but you can have the controls set up any way you like.

It's a shame you might have to do all of this bullshit to properly play the game, only for the bugs to fuck up your experience anyways. I like this game way more than Lona RPG, which tries far too hard, but damn is it hard to enjoy this one.

Reactions: noblone

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
Welp, I had a save previous on the old version but given the dev hasn't been responding to any bug reports or issues since the sewers in the city I would advise anyone to steer clear of this game for the time being. There are new scenes under the movies folder but what's the point since killing the monster in the sewers is still not fixed yet.

Version 0.25:

Even the discord is dormant too, I highly recommend everyone to just try out "A Struggle with Sin"

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes