What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Kingdom: Wrath of the Dark Lady [v0.25] [NobleoneStudio] - Compressed

Win [905 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ArticckK

Aug 17, 2017
I think I found a Bug, every time I'm near the bridge that takes you to the east of the village I suddenly spawn in a dungeon where there is a chained girl.

(I don't want to spoil myself so I don't know what happens next, the only way to continue is to activate the event, there is no way out of that dungeon)

Last edited:
Reactions: MrDeadRat

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
So I had the same issues a lot of you guys were having. Gameplay was far too fast paced, and if I turned on frame sync, the game will often freeze. The cause of this seems to be if your monitor has a higher frame rate than 60. I went in to Nvidia settings>Manage 3D settings>Program settings and forced set my monitors framerate to 60 when playing this game, unlocked the frame sync in-game, and it resolved the problem.

Controls seem to be another issue people are having, but you can change them freely in the settings. It's annoying to adjust, but you can have the controls set up any way you like.

It's a shame you might have to do all of this bullshit to properly play the game, only for the bugs to fuck up your experience anyways. I like this game way more than Lona RPG, which tries far too hard, but damn is it hard to enjoy this one.
thanks for the freezing tip. i have an Nvidia card as well so this will fix that issue for me. the controls issue definitely is annoying. i try to swap the WASD setup for the movement arrows but the ASD keys keep reverting to their original setup no matter how many times i save it and change it. so in order to play it i have to go back in every reload to to redo my key setup for those 3 keys every time. the story concept of this game is nice and the choices on how to progress are also kind of cool too. good can be bad and bad can be good on results. but yeah the playability of this game makes it very hard to enjoy.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This game is still very slow, movement, interacting, everything. It has been out for a while and you would think that the dev would have been able to come up with some kind of fix by now. Still painfully SLOW, SLOW, SLOW. Did I say it was SLOW!!! Would love to play it, I just don't have enough years left.

Reactions: harem.king

ghosto1234

Sep 9, 2020
saying in the update log about new characters and new locations WITHOUT ANY MEANS TO GUIDE is f-kin wild
Also still cant get out of the grand square, cant find Dawson to deliver letter, monster under the sewer is still bugged
SRSLY WHAT DOES THE CASTLE ROOMS ARE FOR WHEN THERE ARE NO MEANS TO GET IN ???

Reactions: harem.king

John242

Jul 16, 2018
Kingdom: Wrath of the Dark Lady [v0.25] [NobleoneStudio] - Compressed

Win [905 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was going to wait for next update, then I saw another bob69 compress. Thanks :)

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Dev please remove sister event at home at day of attack, it will only repeat first day event and hard lock you out of game.

Second big bug is when you take Neutral side, go after daughter of Baroness and kill Azug, talked with only orc which can talk after this and he asked me to gater weapons in the village, i done this, and he told me to make home at their camp, done it, and only quest remains bug with quest with lady, talk to Azug, i cannot talk to dead orc))

Here is save just before talk with Azul.

Oh yeah, almost forgot if you do the same Neutral, go after Azul, talk to him and choose blue choices there is bug with endless loop the scene will repeat endlessly. So you can't actually choose peace with orcs with Azul alive with blue choices.

working routes with Neutral
blue choice and atack Azul, or Neutral one and help orcs. also work baron route this way.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes