3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

H3XA

Apr 2, 2019
i maxed out all skills and now I cant progress time. help?
You also got that problem after saying "No" to the witch? Or did the time get stuck after another event in the game?

As a solution for now:
1. Follow one of the many guides in this forum to enable the Ren'Py console
2. Open the Ren'Py console by pressing SHIFT+O and enter the following code
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While We're at it here's the money cheat:

rghdhfghfch

Jul 10, 2020
You also got that problem after saying "No" to the witch? Or did the time get stuck after another event in the game?

As a solution for now:
1. Follow one of the many guides in this forum to enable the Ren'Py console
2. Open the Ren'Py console by pressing SHIFT+O and enter the following code

While We're at it here's the money cheat:
thank you that is helpful, but im stuck because i maxed out all skills and now i cant train to move time.

H3XA

Apr 2, 2019
thank you that is helpful, but im stuck because i maxed out all skills and now i cant train to move time.
Train the Administration skill (top left tower). Even if it's maxed it's the only training that will still advance the time for you. Cheers

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Lying, production, arts not implemented yet? Scheming seems bugged, can't progress past 50%.
Yeah, sorry. I already changed the code for the skills so that shouldn't be a problem. The skills that are not on the map are because as of today they have zero or just 1 use. And perhaps more importantly I was thinking of making it so you can only increase them with certain characters as I way to not clutter the main map.

asgfgthjyj7890

Mar 17, 2021
what determines if you fall in battle? I really cannot seem to tell. sometimes I lose and the crown is gone and its like "ok you're good." other times the match starts and I instantly die

Reactions: KingmakerVN

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
what determines if you fall in battle? I really cannot seem to tell. sometimes I lose and the crown is gone and its like "ok you're good." other times the match starts and I instantly die
It's random, but you can increase your chances of survival if your endurance is high enough. Low endurance pretty much guarantees your death cause you're a wimpy bookworm who shouldn't have taken the field.

Or you can increase agility and dodge and parry more attacks.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.7 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingmakerVN
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes