3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Holy crap is the iron mine supposed to have a 250k upkeep while giving only 35k in return? Worst investment ever, unless there is some other benefit from having it operational that I haven't noticed. Upgrading the Inn from level 2 to 3 is kinda pointless too because you still get only 10k profit anyway (35-25 on level 2 and 40-30 on level 3). The game is pretty good despite some minor flaws like these, I guess these things will get sorted with time when the game gets polished more, the setting and core gameplay are nice so far. Btw, is there some way to raise the "production", "lying" and every skill in the arts tree at the moment?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Sometimes faces hang in the air. Like during drinking with Rosalyn, an extra face sits in her hair during "W-well yes. You doubt me?" Similar thing happened during the tournament if you decline to take part.

Game really needs spell checking, try grammarly.

Post having the sister sleep in MC's bed, he wears his night clothes for the rest of the day.

Some things trigger out of order, like MC can finger rose by choice prior to it happening as an event.

-----

Recommendations for materials of people who want to draw 2d better.

Andrew Loomis: His books are considered pretty cornerstone for an artist's education primarily "Fun with a pencil" for a beginner "Successful Drawing" and "Figure Drawing for All it's Worth" for intermediate, and "Creative Illustration" for Advanced. Other books can be woven in, but make sure the ones you take on are in your correct knowledge bracket.

Burne Hogarth: He was a master of Dynamic poses and his books on them really help to illustrate movement and action.

Bert Dodson: Keys to Drawing

If you want to spend some money. This is an online lecture program that has a huge amount of information.

Has a lot of book suggestions for drawing of all types.

Of course youtube has tons and tons of courses and videos from both professionals and amateurs on learning to draw, finding art style, etc.

Reactions: KingmakerVN

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Sometimes faces hang in the air. Like during drinking with Rosalyn, an extra face sits in her hair during "W-well yes. You doubt me?" Similar thing happened during the tournament if you decline to take part.

Game really needs spell checking, try grammarly.

Post having the sister sleep in MC's bed, he wears his night clothes for the rest of the day.

Some things trigger out of order, like MC can finger rose by choice prior to it happening as an event.

-----

Recommendations for materials of people who want to draw 2d better.

Andrew Loomis: His books are considered pretty cornerstone for an artist's education primarily "Fun with a pencil" for a beginner "Successful Drawing" and "Figure Drawing for All it's Worth" for intermediate, and "Creative Illustration" for Advanced. Other books can be woven in, but make sure the ones you take on are in your correct knowledge bracket.

Burne Hogarth: He was a master of Dynamic poses and his books on them really help to illustrate movement and action.

Bert Dodson: Keys to Drawing

If you want to spend some money. This is an online lecture program that has a huge amount of information.

Has a lot of book suggestions for drawing of all types.

Of course youtube has tons and tons of courses and videos from both professionals and amateurs on learning to draw, finding art style, etc.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll check all of that and put it to use.

Dec 31, 2019
Sorry if you answered this already but do the stats affect anything other than skill checks? For example, does Martial effect how effective you are in battles, or Stewardship effect how much upgrades cost? Also, does Knowledge effect how fast you learn the other skills?

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Sorry if you answered this already but do the stats affect anything other than skill checks? For example, does Martial effect how effective you are in battles, or Stewardship effect how much upgrades cost? Also, does Knowledge effect how fast you learn the other skills?
They do affect other aspects of the game. Strategy makes the armies more effective offensively, tactics gives them more defense, logistics should make them cheaper to deploy, administration cuts the time that buildings are upgraded, endurance gives you more life points in case you lead into battle, strength and agility give you attack and defense, while the weapons decide which type of unit you are, etc.

They do not however affect the costs or how fast you learn skills. Although that first one is a good idea. What does affect how fast you learn skills is if your other skills in the same category are high.

Dec 31, 2019
They do affect other aspects of the game. Strategy makes the armies more effective offensively, tactics gives them more defense, logistics should make them cheaper to deploy, administration cuts the time that buildings are upgraded, endurance gives you more life points in case you lead into battle, strength and agility give you attack and defense, while the weapons decide which type of unit you are, etc.

They do not however affect the costs or how fast you learn skills. Although that first one is a good idea. What does affect how fast you learn skills is if your other skills in the same category are high.
Thank you for the explanation.

Shagmonkey

Jul 29, 2017
Will there be a patch or somthing to add in the cheat like a hot fix.? If so will there be an update that adds content plus the cheats in a few day or by next month or month after. just asking out of curiosity no mean intentions held i like the game somthing fun about bending over a naughty old maid with a hidden pervert streak is funny and amusing cuz id like to see more. ;);):cool::love::devilish::love:

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I usually try to release a build each month with new content. However I'm not always able since I get busy and I work and study. And I think I'll leave the cheats for the people that subbed into subscribestar.

Thank you for your enthusiasm!

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Another day, bored to death, trying games without much hope. Then this one appears in latest updates, looks interesting, worth a try. Finally! Looks like this was the game I was searching desperately:

- Unique art, not great, but I really liked it.
- Great management, RPG system and UI, fun gameplay.
- Good setting, good writing, started to feel like an ambitious vengeful prince, I'll rule them all!!

Loved it and looking forward to much more content. Thanks for this amazing game and good luck.

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
Time = 1
That in console should work to get you around that little freeze.
thank you so much.
for those with the same problem, you have to actually capitalize the first letter.
its "Time" and not "time"

edit:
i noticed during the timeloop, that you cant train scheming beyond lvl 2.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes