3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Another day, bored to death, trying games without much hope. Then this one appears in latest updates, looks interesting, worth a try. Finally! Looks like this was the game I was searching desperately:

- Unique art, not great, but I really liked it.
- Great management, RPG system and UI, fun gameplay.
- Good setting, good writing, started to feel like an ambitious vengeful prince, I'll rule them all!!

Loved it and looking forward to much more content. Thanks for this amazing game and good luck.
Thank you! It really means a lot to me that you liked the game and are excited about it. Hopefully I can keep delivering.

Reactions: depechedNode

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
I found some bugs, can't increase scheming after a certain point (when nearing the limit of the second bar), the army doesn't reset when doing the commander of the female warrior's event after coming back (guess that's because the battle doesn't happen at all despite deploying troops beforehand), after coming back from the witch event the game gets stuck and there's no way to proceed to the next day. Also, dunno if it's a bug or not but visiting the mom nets a free administration increase without the time advacing.

Btw dev, did you see my last post? Sorry if what I asked in that one has already been answered, I took a look at the thread but couldn't find the answer.

Reactions: KingmakerVN

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I found some bugs, can't increase scheming after a certain point (when nearing the limit of the second bar), the army doesn't reset when doing the commander of the female warrior's event after coming back (guess that's because the battle doesn't happen at all despite deploying troops beforehand), after coming back from the witch event the game gets stuck and there's no way to proceed to the next day. Also, dunno if it's a bug or not but visiting the mom nets a free administration increase without the time advacing.

Btw dev, did you see my last post? Sorry if what I asked in that one has already been answered, I took a look at the thread but couldn't find the answer.
Thanks for the info, I'll get on it.

And I'm sorry I think I missed your other message.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Holy crap is the iron mine supposed to have a 250k upkeep while giving only 35k in return? Worst investment ever, unless there is some other benefit from having it operational that I haven't noticed. Upgrading the Inn from level 2 to 3 is kinda pointless too because you still get only 10k profit anyway (35-25 on level 2 and 40-30 on level 3). The game is pretty good despite some minor flaws like these, I guess these things will get sorted with time when the game gets polished more, the setting and core gameplay are nice so far. Btw, is there some way to raise the "production", "lying" and every skill in the arts tree at the moment?
I did now lol.

Since the iron mine was done before all the other infrastructure it works a bit differently. It starts racking up profit every week instead of every month, but since it's not a default amount so you could get unlucky I suppose. I might increase the profitanyway.

Also yeah, balancing it is a constant struggle. I guess I just didn't want to make it op but I should increase profit. Or maybe make it so skills increase them.

I feel like I was cluttering the map so I was playing with the idea of leaving so skills so you can only learn them through characters. But it's still just something I'm playing with, and I used skills that right now have zero or close to zero uses anyway.

Shadow_Walker

May 3, 2017
Pretty good game, however ive noticed a few bugs.
- No skill gains from interactions
- Army Equipment stat seems to break, not getting anymore equipment, hence not able to train troops.

Got a script error, I suppose is related to the equipment:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2017
When church support is low and the player is excommunicated, there seems to be no way to lift the excommunication, even if church support is maxed out afterwards.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Pretty good game, however ive noticed a few bugs.
- No skill gains from interactions
- Army Equipment stat seems to break, not getting anymore equipment, hence not able to train troops.

Got a script error, I suppose is related to the equipment:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the compliment and for taking the time to let me know about the issues. I'll throw them into the pile of stuff to fix.

martian123

Mar 4, 2021
has anyone figured out the console commands or a cheat option maybe (no not the savegame editor it doesnt wrok)? keep failing every single skillcheck even in the categories i have high.
added one cheat button to top menu which will add 100 gold when you click it

H3XA

Apr 2, 2019
Dear Dev... I saw your code ...sooooooo pretty, my OCD loves you :)

Err.. yes, I do actually have a bug I wanted to point out, but I have to recreate it to know for sure if I can get in the stuck state again. Essentially going out for the witch and then telling her you do NOT want her on your council brings you back to the castle and time notation says Night. but the daytime activities are still displayed ...consequently you get stuck in that state, performing an activity won't advance time.

That's basically why I decided to take a look at your code ..just to find out what console command would adjust the time of day variable ...but then I fell in love with the code so pretty and organized. I'm sure I enjoyed your code just as much as the game lol.

• Red Heart

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Dear Dev... I saw your code ...sooooooo pretty, my OCD loves you :)

Err.. yes, I do actually have a bug I wanted to point out, but I have to recreate it to know for sure if I can get in the stuck state again. Essentially going out for the witch and then telling her you do NOT want her on your council brings you back to the castle and time notation says Night. but the daytime activities are still displayed ...consequently you get stuck in that state, performing an activity won't advance time.

That's basically why I decided to take a look at your code ..just to find out what console command would adjust the time of day variable ...but then I fell in love with the code so pretty and organized. I'm sure I enjoyed your code just as much as the game lol.
Lol it's always a bit embarrassing cause I never expect people to see it. But do you say it because sometimes my slight OCD makes align stuff with spaces? Cause otherwise I always thought I was being quite sloppy with my code hahaha.

Either way I'm glad you enjoyed both! And I'll try to recreate what you said.

Reactions: H3XA

H3XA

Apr 2, 2019
Lol it's always a bit embarrassing cause I never expect people to see it. But do you say it because sometimes my slight OCD makes align stuff with spaces? Cause otherwise I always thought I was being quite sloppy with my code hahaha.

Either way I'm glad you enjoyed both! And I'll try to recreate what you said.
Your code is indeed nicely spaced and organized in blocks so it's extremely easy to read. I was going to write a few console commands to keep the f95s happy, but I noticed that maxing out all skills too early makes you miss out on event triggers and the intention is not to miss out on content so let's enjoy the game :)

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Your code is indeed nicely spaced and organized in blocks so it's extremely easy to read. I was going to write a few console commands to keep the f95s happy, but I noticed that maxing out all skills too early makes you miss out on event triggers and the intention is not to miss out on content so let's enjoy the game :)
Hahaha it is flattering that you'd take the time, but yeah, thank you.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes