3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Dang stupid me. I blame the lack of sleep. When I wrote stable I meant The "Galloping Horse" INN. lvl 2 and lvl 3 has the same profit margins. There is no equipment there unlike the stables which I mistakingly wrote.

Reactions: KingmakerVN

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Dang stupid me. I blame the lack of sleep. When I wrote stable I meant The "Galloping Horse" INN. lvl 2 and lvl 3 has the same profit margins. There is no equipment there unlike the stables which I mistakingly wrote.
Ahhh yeah. That makes even less sense then haha. Thank you for letting me know.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Event triggers needs to be more lax as they feel too hard-conditioned. I can sit there and grind away, eventually blowing past minimum requirements to a point where significant npcs don't even show up in court anymore. Or their events don't even trigger because I've simply outran the intended coded design limitations faster than Neo beginning to believe. TLDR: event triggers needs to be less reliant on reaching minimum stats and just say you're either there or past it already.

I can dig up the individual event commands but I don't want to be a spoil sport.

EDIT:
>>At max diplo
>>Roddy saying need more diplo

Bitch! I'm at max diplo already!

EDIT 2:
Impossible to trigger Valkrii content at this point

Last edited:

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Event triggers needs to be more lax as they feel too hard-conditioned. I can sit there and grind away, eventually blowing past minimum requirements to a point where significant npcs don't even show up in court anymore. Or their events don't even trigger because I've simply outran the intended coded design limitations faster than Neo beginning to believe. TLDR: event triggers needs to be less reliant on reaching minimum stats and just say you're either there or past it already.

I can dig up the individual event commands but I don't want to be a spoil sport.
Yeah I actually been trying to think of a way to solve that while still making sense with the overarching story.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Goddamn even when I pick easy setting and got a guide to play with I'm still so confuse with lot of things, like sometimes it got myself into a randomly battle where I got murdered and game over without a chance to get out of the situation. Not just that but so many building I don't know if they are worth to upgrade with, or how to train my soldiers to become stronger
This one really need to have a few playthrough before I even know what I had to do, and I think you should rework a little bit with make training your troops easier
Forgot to add but please have a Gallery too

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So how do I trigger the blonde girl content? I saw photos of her on the OP thread but now I don't know how to meet or do anything at all, not just that but while training with Eleanor would lower your renown? I thought she was a decent lady knight and would help MC to become better at swordsmanship

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
So how do I trigger the blonde girl content? I saw photos of her on the OP thread but now I don't know how to meet or do anything at all, not just that but while training with Eleanor would lower your renown? I thought she was a decent lady knight and would help MC to become better at swordsmanship
How do you train with eleanor??

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Just click on her portrait on the right and you will talk with her and got a sword dance and leave option, but so far I don't see it help anything but lower your renown
I assume there will probably be an event where you defeat her, at which point you can romance her. It might not be implemented yet though.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Goddamn even when I pick easy setting and got a guide to play with I'm still so confuse with lot of things, like sometimes it got myself into a randomly battle where I got murdered and game over without a chance to get out of the situation. Not just that but so many building I don't know if they are worth to upgrade with, or how to train my soldiers to become stronger
This one really need to have a few playthrough before I even know what I had to do, and I think you should rework a little bit with make training your troops easier
Forgot to add but please have a Gallery too
For the battles you should train first so you don't die immediately.

Thanks for coming back and sharing your feedback.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
When the Valkriis attack you need to have high strenght and languages and history skills above a quarter of the bar.

It goes down cause people don't like that, but it trains your swordsmanship faster.

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
are the events intentionally spaced out weird? I've maxed every skill and am now just stuck pressing skip time because i havent hit the dowager queen events yet. Also, does eleanor have any other events after you unlock training with her?

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
are the events intentionally spaced out weird? I've maxed every skill and am now just stuck pressing skip time because i havent hit the dowager queen events yet. Also, does eleanor have any other events after you unlock training with her?

Did you watch all her events? Or you haven't seen any?

Just the training for now.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
without a proper intro how things work, i have a hard time, keep the standings, every choice i make affect negatively, very rare is positive and what treasure, you are broke always.
every choice i make affect negatively thats exactly how the game make me feel

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
every choice i make affect negatively thats exactly how the game make me feel
Yeah, I actually been trying to find a way to make skill checks more like in fallout where they are optional, since a lot of people feel really bad failing them even if they are minor. I just haven't been able to find a way to do that.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes