3.40 star(s) 19 Votes
D

Deleted member 2729089

Fun game man, lots of potential, looking further to the updates. How do I get the barbarian girl pregnant? I keep fucking her but she just won't get preggo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingmakerVN

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Fun game man, lots of potential, looking further to the updates. How do I get the barbarian girl pregnant? I keep fucking her but she just won't get preggo.
Is pregnancy activated on the content menu? It has like 25% chance of happening. I once just go unlucky.

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
Got to say: This game was a delightful good surprise to me.

Sure, it is, as expected, a bit rough on the edges, but it has loads and loads of potential while moving a bit away from the pure VNs we usually see here.

To top it off, the dev is also pretty active, both updating his baby (this game) as well as interacting with its players (not only supporters, mind you, but anyone else as well, as its easy to see in this very thread here in F95)

All in all, this was a no-brainer for me. This game does deserve more backers for its sheer potential, IMHO.

And, yeah... Just became a patron as well. Your project and work method really impressed me so far. Kudos, and keep up the good work! ^^

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Unfortunately, I can't play this game. I remember why I stopped playing this game a while ago and it was because the statistic system is broken. I had Martial On 3 and then the next day it went to 0.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Are you supposed to not understand anything Ursa is saying? (even tho the MC seems to have no problem understanding..)

kyubkun

Jan 5, 2020
Is there plans for a cheat menu of sorts for those who are too weak to grind (me) and dont want to miss out on events?

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Got to say: This game was a delightful good surprise to me.

Sure, it is, as expected, a bit rough on the edges, but it has loads and loads of potential while moving a bit away from the pure VNs we usually see here.

To top it off, the dev is also pretty active, both updating his baby (this game) as well as interacting with its players (not only supporters, mind you, but anyone else as well, as its easy to see in this very thread here in F95)

All in all, this was a no-brainer for me. This game does deserve more backers for its sheer potential, IMHO.

And, yeah... Just became a patron as well. Your project and work method really impressed me so far. Kudos, and keep up the good work! ^^
Hehe rough around the edges is my last name. But actually thanks a lot. I'll be forever grateful to you and to any other supporter. Because that's really the only way that this can get polished eventually.

Hahaha yeah, I actually have a lot of fun when people leave posts. Any show of support or criticism is always welcomed.

So thank you, man. It really, really helps a lot and I appreciate it greatly.

Reactions: D3ssel

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Unfortunately, I can't play this game. I remember why I stopped playing this game a while ago and it was because the statistic system is broken. I had Martial On 3 and then the next day it went to 0.
Did this happened on the last version or this one?

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Are you supposed to not understand anything Ursa is saying? (even tho the MC seems to have no problem understanding..)
No. It changes to a normal font once you have enough skill. Did you increased the skill naturally?

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Nice update dev, good to see that the mine upkeep was lowered so now it's actually a good deal to invest in, and keeping up with lore even as it says that it was the main source of income to the kingdom during your gramps rule. Loved the chain of events with the queen, still haven't been able to get the valkrii cuz I'm playing at King difficulty this time so it takes a while to build the skills.

For people having problems with the military, keep in mind that you need 4 things to be able to trains soldiers: people to train, equipment for them to use, training points and of course money. The first one you get from building the slums and improving the fields around the city, the second from building like the weapon smith, stables, etc. and the third from improving the guard station or a militia training center that requires a fair bit of logistics to appear on the map. It's useful to save scum in the beginning of the game to get a few fights because you get a lot of support by winning fights, and you lose a bit of your army after a certain point so it's pointless to keep them idle.

For people struggling with money, make sure to increase the taxes for nobles and merchants in the first turn, and pick stewardship as your ability. It's crucial to get those money generating buildings running as soon as possible, so having a headstart on both administration (to solve the embezzlement problem) and trade (to enable the buildings) is a godsend. After you have a steady income it's time to start building up the army.

Aksrox

May 7, 2017
Hehe rough around the edges is my last name. But actually thanks a lot. I'll be forever grateful to you and to any other supporter. Because that's really the only way that this can get polished eventually.

Hahaha yeah, I actually have a lot of fun when people leave posts. Any show of support or criticism is always welcomed.

So thank you, man. It really, really helps a lot and I appreciate it greatly.
You doing a good job man keep it up for real this gives me bit of ck series & Mount & blade vibe :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingmakerVN
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes