3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I replay the game from the beginning and many events are starting up out of order. the mom, the sister, and Agnes. I saw an event of the female knight fighting with the ginger baldy even tho she hadn't arrived at court. haven't been able to start the Norther or the Elven quest/events.
Actually I know who you mean. Do you have a save? I've started a couple of games and the events are not out of order so I dunno how to recreate it.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
What's the purpose of the army? After a long time I figured out I can move it, but now I have no idea how to start battles and it's really draining my gold.
Defend from raids and you can invade other kingdoms, although that last one is still in a very rough and early stage.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
After a very long time played again and remembered why I loved this game so much, music, writing, management, RPG gameplay is really immersive, I was the clueless prince... Stopped playing after seeing there's no princess content. Now waiting will be really tough for more content. Keep up the great work and thanks again.

BTW a request, I would like to see a zoom out function for the map.
Thank you!

My intention always was for the map to be zoomable, but I haven't found a tutorial that teaches me how to do that haha.

Reactions: depechedNode

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
man I can't figure out this development screen, seems like no mather what I do I get fucked once winter starts
also can't tell if I'm blind or there is no option to train swordsmanship
Yeah, I'm trying to balance the seasons. Right now the only strategy is to save money or use loans.

Swordsmanship can only be trained with the knight lady.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 35269, in script
show maidBody armsback:
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.
-----
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 39523, in script
if characterInfo['steel']['Mood']['Current'] = 'Pissed':
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (script.rpy, line 39523)
For the first one do you remember what was happening?

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
For some reason last time i played, i couldn't get the northern warrior woman and elven queen to happen in same save. Same is true for some other encounters like the femboy squire and the lady knight didn't happen on the same save, even though i thought i did same things and had multiple years pass by.
If it's easy mode, I found what is the issue that was preventing players from getting raids and therefore those events. I just released a patch for it.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
And what do you say is the issue?
can't talk to Agnes, it just stays blank. (didn't even show me the event where you have to punish her and fuck her for the first time) some of the sister events are out of order. she talked about going back to sleep in my bed even though I hadn't seen that scene (at that time). a scene with Lady Knight accusing Ginger Baldy of something even though she hasn't arrived at court yet. is the breastfeeding part with the Mom supposed to happen after or before we have sex with her? because it happened after for me.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
can't talk to Agnes, it just stays blank. (didn't even show me the event where you have to punish her and fuck her for the first time) some of the sister events are out of order. she talked about going back to sleep in my bed even though I hadn't seen that scene (at that time). a scene with Lady Knight accusing Ginger Baldy of something even though she hasn't arrived at court yet. is the breastfeeding part with the Mom supposed to happen after or before we have sex with her? because it happened after for me.
I was able to talk to Agnes no problem. Where did you download the game?

I've seen some people telling me about the younger friend having that event before sleeping together. But I was not able to recreate it, so I dunno what specific steps have to be taken for that to happen.

Do you mean that the event in which she arrived hadn't happened, or that she simply wasn't in the court menu?

The breastfeeding is after the sex.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Do you have the save?
sadly i don't. but i can recite everything i did up to that point map and army related.

baraon mode naturally, first week i made improvements in the north and east territories (along with the royal capital city before i'm supposed to) with the focus on roads and defensive structure to level 1 each. then on week 3 when AI typically stops raising banners, i opened the army window and started training the army while still leaving it under AI control. more weeks pass as i neglect the map and grind stats i go back to the map thinking 'eh i'll take control now' only to find even clicking on the army brought about that error.

on that playthough i didn't command the army to move anywhere even once, i figured i'd just set training up and let the AI do shit. and take control later on. 80% sure messing with the army tab at all and leaving AI in control needs more bug testing. you would think it'd leave enough wiggle room for me to manage the troops while letting it decide where to go and attack/defend. or maybe that could be a separate 'mode' for the AI. *shrug*

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
also small suggestion, when army is over weight cap/low moral and moves slower, limit it to the standard 4 weeks or maybe 5. 9 weeks just to move from 1 territory to another is nuts. especially if the player is traveling with and in command of the army and has near max logistics, strategy, tactics.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
I was able to talk to Agnes no problem. Where did you download the game?

I've seen some people telling me about the younger friend having that event before sleeping together. But I was not able to recreate it, so I dunno what specific steps have to be taken for that to happen.

Do you mean that the event in which she arrived hadn't happened, or that she simply wasn't in the court menu?

The breastfeeding is after the sex.
I downloaded the game from here and the lady knight hasn't arrived.

edit; okay now i can interact with agnes (using the new patch)

Last edited:

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
It seems I cannot progress any forward then week 23.
I keep getting this because len (optional_events) is 2.

Playing on the easiest mode and I am cheating, maxed out stats tons of gold, mostly maxed out support.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
sadly i don't. but i can recite everything i did up to that point map and army related.

baraon mode naturally, first week i made improvements in the north and east territories (along with the royal capital city before i'm supposed to) with the focus on roads and defensive structure to level 1 each. then on week 3 when AI typically stops raising banners, i opened the army window and started training the army while still leaving it under AI control. more weeks pass as i neglect the map and grind stats i go back to the map thinking 'eh i'll take control now' only to find even clicking on the army brought about that error.

on that playthough i didn't command the army to move anywhere even once, i figured i'd just set training up and let the AI do shit. and take control later on. 80% sure messing with the army tab at all and leaving AI in control needs more bug testing. you would think it'd leave enough wiggle room for me to manage the troops while letting it decide where to go and attack/defend. or maybe that could be a separate 'mode' for the AI. *shrug*

Actually I think I know what might be the issue. It's probably the menu itself due to some sloppy coding on my part rather than anything to do with the army. If it's that then it's probably an easy fix.

• Haha
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
also small suggestion, when army is over weight cap/low moral and moves slower, limit it to the standard 4 weeks or maybe 5. 9 weeks just to move from 1 territory to another is nuts. especially if the player is traveling with and in command of the army and has near max logistics, strategy, tactics.
What is the AP that you got and the number of banners as well as the season?

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
small typo, doing the even for the younger sister with high enough horsemanship the new text says
"Only losingby a surprising"

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes