VN Ren'Py Kings and Pawns [v0.2.0] [ArchMoe]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ArchMoe

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2020
Some kind of mass madness about NTR. I apologize if I somehow incorrectly expressed my intentions regarding tags, because this is my first release so far. Well, one (actually, two) LI can be asked about their personal lives in the past. Both of these female characters will have the opportunity to tell in detail (and I plan to show scenes) where they had sex with other male characters. I wanted to add these moments to the characters' memories, not just for the sake of tags, but to understand some of the actions, motivations, and behavior of the characters in the part of the game that concerns the present. The MC will have the option not to ask the girls about it, as any guy in real life would not want to know about his girlfriend's previous boyfriends.

MrMichaeluc

Jul 14, 2020
Some kind of mass madness about NTR. I apologize if I somehow incorrectly expressed my intentions regarding tags, because this is my first release so far. Well, one (actually, two) LI can be asked about their personal lives in the past. Both of these female characters will have the opportunity to tell in detail (and I plan to show scenes) where they had sex with other male characters. I wanted to add these moments to the characters' memories, not just for the sake of tags, but to understand some of the actions, motivations, and behavior of the characters in the part of the game that concerns the present. The MC will have the option not to ask the girls about it, as any guy in real life would not want to know about his girlfriend's previous boyfriends.
Will it have any more NTR other then the past memories and all?

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
that's what i thought, that type of "ntr" is totally ok for me (y)

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
And why would I want to know whoever she fuck(s) in the past.

WOW :eek: you created the scenes for
""I wanted to add these moments to the characters' memories, not just for the sake of tags, but to understand some of the actions, motivations, and behavior of the characters in the part of the game that concerns the present.""

I only care about the present. Don't care about the past of the LI (like how she suffered, dramatics). Unless if she is a slut or prostitute.

Tags means not only for the sake, it's shows what's IN THE GAME NOW or FUTURE release.
So we will know what's in the game and what kind of the game developer making.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
At least the dev was sincere from the start and honest about the shitty tag.
It's a bit "dumb" to shorten the player base so much just to be able to include the dreaded NTR tag.
Since it contains NTR not a game for me but TY for being sincere about it.
We can safely put it on ignore now with the confirmation of NTR in the game.
HF creating "that".

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I'm not going to tell you how to make your game. But whenever something like this happens I think....

Why is a sex scene of love interests with another person necessary to understand motivations and attitudes of such characters? Isn't it enough to just ask them about their past life without us having to know in detail how they are fucked by another person?

They are literally just voyeur scenes for the player/MC.
What's the relevance, is the girl explaining it in detail, is the MC recreating it in her head? If it were a cuckold themed game it would make sense that the MC would want to know in luxurious detail about those things. If it's not, why bother just to add two scenes? It's like if a love interest was raped in the past and you have to explicitly show the scene of said rape to understand her behaving a certain way. Whether you do it for the fetish or not, if you show it, it would have to have the tag.

That said, the scenes you describe are not really NTR. While many players don't like it and it may evoke similar reactions, it is not.

I don't think it's a good idea to add sexual scenes that don't involve the MC in a romance game. We all have a past. I'm interested in what kind of person I'm dating, what their life has been like before me and all that. But when I ask them to tell me about their past to “understand their motivations”, I definitely don't ask about how much cum they left in their pussies and assholes. :HideThePain:

Anyway. Like I said, if that's how you want to make your game, I totally respect that. I'm just giving my point of view on said topic.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I agree with what others have said (particularly Havenless_). I don't count what you're describing as NTR, but I also don't care to see it and will just skip as I am allowed. Everyone has a past, and we're aware if they are not a virgin, they've had sex before. To use your real life analogy, I know my wife has had sex before she met me (I'm even friends with one of them), it doesn't bother me in the slightest. But I do NOT want to see a video of it. :)

ArchMoe

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2020
I'm not going to tell you how to make your game. But whenever something like this happens I think....

Why is a sex scene of love interests with another person necessary to understand motivations and attitudes of such characters? Isn't it enough to just ask them about their past life without us having to know in detail how they are fucked by another person?

They are literally just voyeur scenes for the player/MC.
What's the relevance, is the girl explaining it in detail, is the MC recreating it in her head? If it were a cuckold themed game it would make sense that the MC would want to know in luxurious detail about those things. If it's not, why bother just to add two scenes? It's like if a love interest was raped in the past and you have to explicitly show the scene of said rape to understand her behaving a certain way. Whether you do it for the fetish or not, if you show it, it would have to have the tag.

That said, the scenes you describe are not really NTR. While many players don't like it and it may evoke similar reactions, it is not.

I don't think it's a good idea to add sexual scenes that don't involve the MC in a romance game. We all have a past. I'm interested in what kind of person I'm dating, what their life has been like before me and all that. But when I ask them to tell me about their past to “understand their motivations”, I definitely don't ask about how much cum they left in their pussies and assholes. :HideThePain:

Anyway. Like I said, if that's how you want to make your game, I totally respect that. I'm just giving my point of view on said topic.
Any mention of those three letters causes a bit of a frenzy. At first, I was going to do it - the player could choose between telling and showing in the scene. But nobody cares anymore about mentioning that the content would be optional, because those three letters are there. And, by the way, any sexual scene between a LI and a male character other than the MC is somehow considered NTR, although I disagree with that too..

Last edited:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Any mention of those three letters causes a bit of a frenzy. At first, I was going to do it - the player could choose between telling and showing in the scene. But nobody cares anymore about mentioning that the content would be optional, because those three letters are there. And, by the way, any sexual scene between a LI and a male character other than the MC is somehow considered NTR, although I disagree with that too..
Dude, make the game your way. The vast majority of people who complain won't support you, and probably won't support any other developer either.
It's optional, so they should grow up and choose not to see it.
Many of these people just want to vent their hatred for the tag.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Don't let you demotivate by the Anti-NTR crowd. They always have the need to shape a game to their taste. And its always the same Users. We know them here.
You clearly communicate it would be optional and it happened anyway in the past. Almost every woman above 20 had a past sex life. You can choose to hear and see that or not, so i really don't unterstand the trouble.
And you are right, another man in the game is NTR for them. Even for some of them a threesome with MC and two girls is NTR.

Make the game you want to do and follow your vision or you will lose motivation very fast and we have another abondened game. You can't please everyone...

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
It's a good start. I don't mind NTR past or present as long it means something to the story. A growth maybe in past or a changed in present.
Just the mouse cursor it's ugly. How to remove?

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Yeah thats why i always tell to new devs if you are gonna start making a game focus on one type of game ntr o vanilla . Is gonna save a lot of headaches but hey you do you .

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
For those who question why a Dev would put a question about a "LI" past relationship. It could simply come down to understanding their past trauma, and sexual fetishes, giving the "LI" more character-building and personality depth" if you do something to trigger old wounds. This simply gives the dev more ground to build off of in the long run with rich story telling.

Reactions: V&M

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Kings and Pawns [v0.2.0] [ArchMoe]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider checking/supporting my and as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
At least the dev was sincere from the start and honest about the shitty tag.
It's a bit "dumb" to shorten the player base so much just to be able to include the dreaded NTR tag.
Since it contains NTR not a game for me but TY for being sincere about it.
We can safely put it on ignore now with the confirmation of NTR in the game.
HF creating "that".
Who’s “we”? Venom, is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: Xxrizz
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes