VN Ren'Py Kings and Pawns [v0.2.0] [ArchMoe]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ArchMoe

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2020

The release of the second version of Kings and Pawns.

Changelog:
+ 800 new renders
+ 3 new animations

Win/Linux:

Mac:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Kings and Pawns [v0.2.0] [ArchMoe]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I don't generally get overly worked up about NTR, but I would love it if we could get an 'unavoidable obnoxious best friend' tag. I really, really don't understand the ubiquity of this particular AVN trope.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I would like to note that my game is not dedicated to NTR. This tag is secondary and optional. I plan to add NTR content in a minimum amount, which will help reveal some plot events from an alternative perspective, but this content will be optional.
If it reveals plot events but it's "optional" then I can only guess it's of the skippable variety and not avoidable, in other words it happens and the player has the option to see it or not.

Might as well just make an NTR game at that point since that will be audience that stays.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Untitled 42941.png

Damn, I know the MC mentioned he was a drug addict, but I didn't think it was to the point that he had poppy seeds growing on his dick. Condolences to the girls that get fucked with that, it looks like it would feel about the same as getting fucked with course-grit sandpaper.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
what kind of NTR?
also Optional? do you mean that we can skip it "still happens but you dont see it" or avoid it "it never happens"
If you take into account what it says in the dev notes I think it's pretty obvious that the Ntr here is not avoidable since "it's necessary to reveal events in the plot" meaning that the optional part is surely "still happen but you don't see it" (quite difficult to make it avoidable when they make it necessary for the plot)

Although I don't understand that "alternative perspective" part, it sounds like the scenes would be seen from a POV other than the Mc, I guess they would be from the POV of whoever cheats on the Mc (something like Multiple Protagonist maybe).
I would like to note that my game is not dedicated to NTR. This tag is secondary and optional. I plan to add NTR content in a minimum amount, which will help reveal some plot events from an alternative perspective, but this content will be optional.

yilkin

torrent half done type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KingsAndPawns-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes