thoox22

Jun 25, 2021
Ran it just now and it was 60/64 for pass. Very much a false positive.

So I checked and you don't have any Rain Corruption Events from what I can see. All of her Corruption content is turned off since you're on Lovers. Where did you see it?

As for Irena, that's an easy fix. Just deactived Hired Sensei since it has 0 content at the moment anyways
1707112037120.png

Now I'm getting 8, any idea why there's such a discrepancy?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the problem is that the AV are not intelligent enough. also, like everything else in this world the big company want to make the life hard for the small devs out there. they use specific tools to make their own program pass, u can of course pay money to get a signature. this will only get worse in the future.

I get false-positive by just compiling a new project (empty) that show a message box "ok". thats it. even that small .exe will get reported. thats how it works. I dont trust AV companies at all. they are like big pharma, they make u sick so they can sell u their stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: Thedarkdragon007

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
In quest Potion Scarcity for Philius, i need to get an 8 All-Cure potions, the problem is... they doesnt drop at all, non even a single one in, idk, 30 minutes endless farm? After i look in drop tables in bestiary i dont even see that potions in fairy drop tables. Is that i really miss something or just a bug?
I gifted you the amount so you can hand them in. I'll fix it for the next update.

View attachment 3327273

Now I'm getting 8, any idea why there's such a discrepancy?
I get 5. We've never gotten a complaint of a virus and half the time it's always the same companies that flag us.

Windows Defender, McAfee, and TotalAV. Also that's funny. Avast flagged yours but not mine. Very unpredictable

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
Free Mode is all gameplay/SFW and very unfinished. Just keep on with the game until you complete The Domain. That's when the gameplay opens up and you have WAY more options.

After Henesys is when you can also get your first Book and finally add a Class option to expand your Gear. Just needs a bit of patience
thank you . i didn't know you could change classes. that's really cool. Ill keep playing, it's really fun

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thank you for the compliment! We hope it continues to stay fun for you!

And yeah, there's a way to acquire a Skill which gives you Class Change and the ability to equip anything from that Class field. Later on, you will get another ability which gives you access to Job Stats. Warrior gives more ATK and DEX for example just for being in it.

Reactions: rewpoi

numanitor111

Oct 8, 2021
I have encountered bugs in Penny quest. The dialogue suddenly cut off and I don't know why is happening. There's no hint that the quest is still WIP on quest marker nor in dialogue.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have encountered bugs in Penny quest. The dialogue suddenly cut off and I don't know why is happening. There's no hint that the quest is still WIP on quest marker nor in dialogue.
The Pan Gender Bender content? I turned off the last quest since I couldn't finish it in time. It'll be turned on soon and it won't be an issue in you missing content since the next quest is queued up

Reactions: numanitor111

Kaavoos

Apr 25, 2019
Hello,

first off, thank you for your hard work on this fun game. I saw you guys helping quite a few people here and thought of writing you a few troubles I was faced with.
I finished the three dates with the fairy girls, but I can't talk to them in the dorm.
I'm kinda stuck on the Stealing Ivana route after the date in Henesys.
I can't finish the Philius-Quest or Asuna's second dark potion-Quest because the fairies seem to no longer drop all-cure potions.
I killed (more than) ten skeletons and have all the needed ribs, but can't give them to Mercy. (It say's I gotta click the door, but none of the exits do anything special)

I hope that you may be able to help with those problems. Maybe they'll even help with uncovering bugs (As long as I'm not simply too dumb to finish perfectly working quests)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hello,

first off, thank you for your hard work on this fun game. I saw you guys helping quite a few people here and thought of writing you a few troubles I was faced with.
I finished the three dates with the fairy girls, but I can't talk to them in the dorm.
I'm kinda stuck on the Stealing Ivana route after the date in Henesys.
I can't finish the Philius-Quest or Asuna's second dark potion-Quest because the fairies seem to no longer drop all-cure potions.
I killed (more than) ten skeletons and have all the needed ribs, but can't give them to Mercy. (It say's I gotta click the door, but none of the exits do anything special)

I hope that you may be able to help with those problems. Maybe they'll even help with uncovering bugs (As long as I'm not simply too dumb to finish perfectly working quests)
Fixed!

Ivana is waiting for you in the Dorms
Head back to Southperry to redo Phiny's quest since it looks like there was a hangup with it
I gifted you the potions so you can turn that in too
and the Skeleton mission, just reenter that same ruin and fast forward through the page.

Let me know if you have more issues!

Kaavoos

Apr 25, 2019
Fixed!

Ivana is waiting for you in the Dorms
Head back to Southperry to redo Phiny's quest since it looks like there was a hangup with it
I gifted you the potions so you can turn that in too
and the Skeleton mission, just reenter that same ruin and fast forward through the page.

Let me know if you have more issues!
That was fast. Thank you very much!

Edit: Just tried it out. Ivana, Phiny and Potions work, thanks for that. For some strange reason, however, I still can't finish the skeleton mission. Just to make sure I'm not doing something wrong: I have to hand in the quest within the ruins, right? Or is Mercy waiting somewhere else for me?

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
That was fast. Thank you very much!

Edit: Just tried it out. Ivana, Phiny and Potions work, thanks for that. For some strange reason, however, I still can't finish the skeleton mission. Just to make sure I'm not doing something wrong: I have to hand in the quest within the ruins, right? Or is Mercy waiting somewhere else for me?
Send your save again and I have a work around

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Can you help me, i'm doing the cursing a thief quest and Athena asked me to get the potions, i got both twice and it's still says i have no potion of pacification.

Here is my save file
Looks to be a Bug with items being in your QuickBar but also being a Quest Item. We'll look into it but it's turned in on your save so just continue where you left off.

I was forced to drop some items in your stash since your inventory was full. Mainly Ammo.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes