• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
don't try me. I decide awhile ago to use the minimum, but if yet again people try to cheat I will add the heavy stuff.
it will just disable the game for a lot of u and u start to complain about it.

• Wow
Reactions: Yamemai

diftynibba

Mar 29, 2024
don't try me. I decide awhile ago to use the minimum, but if yet again people try to cheat I will add the heavy stuff.
it will just disable the game for a lot of u and u start to complain about it.
Just let these dudes fuck up their game, and literally stop caring about those cheaters who come and whine later about how their game is broken after new updates .

Reactions: baka

havok624

Mar 15, 2021
So found out some the dates for the quest "The academy of little girls" bugged out, so i'm unable to continue the rest of the quest even when it says they are completed.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So found out some the dates for the quest "The academy of little girls" bugged out, so i'm unable to continue the rest of the quest even when it says they are completed.
Fixed. Just enter the game and revisit Southperry. Should start up automatically

Reactions: havok624

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KingsFall-0.2.6.8c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
could be antivirus that is locking the file or restricted windows location.
try:
- check your AV
- place the game in a folder, like C:\MYGAMES\
- run the game as admin (if theres some access limitation in your windows)

Ghost1Zero

Jan 6, 2023
I'm getting a run time error-75 path/file access error from it I've downloaded it from every link?
could be antivirus that is locking the file or restricted windows location.
try:
- check your AV
- place the game in a folder, like C:\MYGAMES\
- run the game as admin (if theres some access limitation in your windows)
Turns out it was my AV got it running now thank you.

RockmanAdvanced

Aug 6, 2020
I hate how this game has a Character customization screen but the only thing you can edit is the name, even tho Skin, eye, and Hair options are there.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I hate how this game has a Character customization screen but the only thing you can edit is the name, even tho Skin, eye, and Hair options are there.
The idea was to have a SFW Free Mode and that's where the character custimization was for. Nobody played it, gave feedback on the demo, nor did we get any confirmation players were even trying it out.

Basically got forgotten while we worked on the Story Mode

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
as Haseo wrote.
when season 1 is done and the entire world is added and the 5 jobs skills I think it will be possible to work on the freemode again. right now u can play it but its really old, no quest-tracker at all (but theres missions to do up to henesys)
u can join the bowman guild as well. u will be able to use bows with arrows.
so, when u switch to "freemode" u also unlock the customization. u can pick gender, skincolor, hair+color, eye+color.
if u pick female u will notice that in the shops its switched to female equip.
again, its really old as we have not worked on it for years.

the reason u can't do that in kings fall is because its a specific story and specific MC. would not be possible to have thousands of different faces that show in all CG.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
why is the password lewdtheloli did they add them to this kept a eye on it but screenshots make it look like a half sao pardoy game

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the only thing u can do is to upload your .sav and me or Haseo can look into it.
the cheat-detector will look into your ability points and if no match it will react. it should be impossible to get above the limits.
but it could be some leftovers from something really old that messed your AP. if so, its easy fix. send .sav here or PM

blame reza the faint for this

havok624

Mar 15, 2021
Seems like the final part of "the academy of little girls" and " the harem interwines" is also bugged.

can't find it anywhere

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
what I see is that your Alex character has +220 AP that should not be there.
any idea how u got that?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
aaah. I know why. its the permanoob fault. u can not levelup but u still get ability points.
I will fix that and upload a new .exe + your .sav when its done

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes