johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
I have mixed feelings about this game. I tried it twice, the last time was last year. I liked the story, the characters, but the main problem with this game is the grind. Many quests require an hour or more of grinding which not only wastes a lot of time, something I don’t have much of because of college and work, but also leaves my fingers hurting afterwards. I’m writing this message to find out: has this changed or does the oppressive grind continue?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have mixed feelings about this game. I tried it twice, the last time was last year. I liked the story, the characters, but the main problem with this game is the grind. Many quests require an hour or more of grinding which not only wastes a lot of time, something I don’t have much of because of college and work, but also leaves my fingers hurting afterwards. I’m writing this message to find out: has this changed or does the oppressive grind continue?
Grinding has gotten easier. We've added a few features like:

-Battle Dice: Activates special abilities like Explosion which damages everything on screen
-Library Marking: You can now Encourage and Discourage Item Drops by Right-Clicking and Left-Clicking
-Way more items to encourage EXP, Meso, or Item Drop chance/boost
-Exhange Shop: Able to exchange Monster Drops for Items you might.
-More Crafting Options
-An Easy Mode for those that don't want to bother with most of the gameplay (You still have to fight bosses but you can't get hit otherwise)

And I'm always listening to feedback on things. I've added:
-Entire early to mid game has been rebalanced reward wise so you will see better stuff and faster leveling
-Ways to Buy a large amount of Quest Items like Pig Veins from a Shop
-More EXP Missions throughout so you don't really have to grind or at least ignore it to come back later

Reactions: Donny Ranistvenich

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Grinding has gotten easier. We've added a few features like:

-Battle Dice: Activates special abilities like Explosion which damages everything on screen
-Library Marking: You can now Encourage and Discourage Item Drops by Right-Clicking and Left-Clicking
-Way more items to encourage EXP, Meso, or Item Drop chance/boost
-Exhange Shop: Able to exchange Monster Drops for Items you might.
-More Crafting Options
-An Easy Mode for those that don't want to bother with most of the gameplay (You still have to fight bosses but you can't get hit otherwise)

And I'm always listening to feedback on things. I've added:
-Entire early to mid game has been rebalanced reward wise so you will see better stuff and faster leveling
-Ways to Buy a large amount of Quest Items like Pig Veins from a Shop
-More EXP Missions throughout so you don't really have to grind or at least ignore it to come back later
I think i found a bug in the latest version, in Henesys, Audish gives you a quest to get green mushroom pupets, and say there are a green mushroom drop, but it doenst drop no matter how much i kill and the item isnt in the list of drops for the enemy in the bestiary.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I think i found a bug in the latest version, in Henesys, Audish gives you a quest to get green mushroom pupets, and say there are a green mushroom drop, but it doenst drop no matter how much i kill and the item isnt in the list of drops for the enemy in the bestiary.
If it's the one I'm thinking of, you're looking at the Monster Cousin version for it. The enemy pops when you kill the ones in the same family.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
If it's the one I'm thinking of, you're looking at the Monster Cousin version for it. The enemy pops when you kill the ones in the same family.
Can you help me again? Found some bugs

1)Camilla’s quest, cant click on the bed in the home base to sleep with her, cant advance her quest

2) Rain's story line doesnt continue even when the game said it would. Maybe because i saw some NTR events even though i am in the love route. The events triggred at some house and i thought i had to watch them. The quest "His babe in Southperry" can't start

3)Cannon skill reset gets stuck at 0 seconds.

And can you tell me where to get the warrior skill's? Can i get where i'm in the story, because i'm kinda stuck because killing the iron hogs takes forever because my attack isnt high enough. The same goes for the other armored pig from Athena's quest.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

1)Camilla’s quest, cant click on the bed in the home base to sleep with her, cant advance her quest

2) Rain's story line doesnt continue even when the game said it would. Maybe because i saw some NTR events even though i am in the love route. The events triggred at some house and i thought i had to watch them. The quest "His babe in Southperry" can't start

And can you tell me where to get the warrior skill's? Can i get where i'm in the story, because i'm kinda stuck because killing the iron hogs takes forever because my attack isnt high enough. The same goes for the other armored pig from Athena's quest.
1. Download and replace the UI_story1. Will autofix the Camila quest

2. The same thing as 1. The Rain quest was not-canon to Lovers and just a bug. Ui Story will wipe Corruption Progress and reset you back on Lovers. She'll be waiting for you at the Light House

3. baka will look at it.

Warriors Skills won't be added until the last two tiers are added later on. If you're struggling, I was looking through your Quest List and saw you had a few quests to get Missions in. Best just level up and come back in later to see if it works. Cannon Builds can be very broken so it's just a matter of keeping it going and buffing your stats.

Reactions: Jaspion

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
1. Download and replace the UI_story1. Will autofix the Camila quest

2. The same thing as 1. The Rain quest was not-canon to Lovers and just a bug. Ui Story will wipe Corruption Progress and reset you back on Lovers. She'll be waiting for you at the Light House

3. baka will look at it.

Warriors Skills won't be added until the last two tiers are added later on. If you're struggling, I was looking through your Quest List and saw you had a few quests to get Missions in. Best just level up and come back in later to see if it works. Cannon Builds can be very broken so it's just a matter of keeping it going and buffing your stats.
Many thanks

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

So we're looking into this but not sure what might be going wrong. Are you saying that it hits 0 and you cannot fire it or that it's always 0 inbetween shots?

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
So we're looking into this but not sure what might be going wrong. Are you saying that it hits 0 and you cannot fire it or that it's always 0 inbetween shots?
the skills doesnt work i think, it appears to just use a normal attack instead since it does not consume MP.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the overcharge skill works like this:
- its a supportive skill, u need to activate it. clicking the skill-icon will "highlight it = green" to make it automatic, otherwise u need to click the key that is was assigned (check key-settings)
- when the skill is activated, it will countdown from 5>0, when 0 its ready.
- u need to use knights blast (for now, as theres only 1 cannon active-skill at the moment)
- when u attack a monster with knights blast "and" the overcharge is at "0" it will use the overcharge bonus damage
- after that the overcharge need 5 seconds to reload, so 5>0, when 0 it will be used again.

that means, when u attack monsters using knights blast it will only use that attack while the countdown is >0
when 0, it will use "both" knights blast+overcharge for increase damage and repeat.

I say 5 seconds, but thats when its fully upgraded. u start with 20 cooldown.

reza the faint

Jul 25, 2020
how to use cheat engine??
there is a workaround for the cheat detection system of this game. Open cheat engine first and then go to the table option in the top ribbon,there select the "Show cheat Table LUA script" and copy-paste this whole text
Code:
function renameComponents(c)
local i
if c.Component then
for i=0,c.ComponentCount-1 do
renameComponents(c.Component[i])
end
end

if c.Caption then
c.Caption='LAL'
end
end

for i=0,getFormCount()-1 do
local form = getForm(i)
for j=0,form.ControlCount-1 do
renameComponents(form)
end

form.Caption='UCANT'
end

registerFormAddNotification(function(f)
f.registerCreateCallback(function(frm)
renameComponents(f)
end)
end)
After that, open the game and attach the process in heat engine. Using the code above will make most of the cheat engine texts become "LAL"(it's really painful but helps with to make cheat engine undetected.fear not, the major things will remain unchanged). After that try searching 4bytes value for EXP & Money. And for ability points,you have to go like this :

1.Unknown initial value
2.First Scan
3.increase any stats and the ability points section of the game
4.then in cheat engine,select decreased value and hit next scan(currently titled as "LAL")
5.then again increase any ability point in-game
6.go back to cheat engine and repeat step 4
7.try doing this a couple of time and eventually the suposed adress list will decrease around 30 or more values. from them, ignore values that looks like this (12345673544E-123 or something).
8.Select values containing around 6-9 digits and edit that value to add a 1 in the front of that value.It can be a 4 byte value or a float or a double type, It's totally random
9.See which memory changes the ability point value
This image my edited save, super messed up
Screenshot 2024-03-20 132912.png

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes